Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Dec 9, 2022
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
Right? If it’s the poster I think it is, I’ve reported them. It’s okay to have an opinion but it should…
Exactly it ruins the atmosphere. No one brought up the plastic issue here until that user. So annoying to read those kind of posts.
2 0
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Dec 8, 2022
Title Moving Spoiler
Han Hyo Joo acting as mother role???
There are two timelines in this story and she will appear in both.
1st when she is young and met Jo insung (dooshik). The other timeline is when she is a mother already of teenage kim bongseok.
1 0
Replying to Martial • Dec 8, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAKO0Qw0nwThese shorts are quite exciting. Bai Lu doing big things now. Still…
I was hoping we are done with the princess and general's story. 😆
I'm excited for Bailu's scenes. She's finally using her own magic power.
5 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Dec 8, 2022
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
I haven’t watched it yet but wasn’t he supposed to attempt to save her? It was one of the Reuters for the…
Same. Didn't expect that intensity. 😆
1 0
Replying to toffeecup • Dec 8, 2022
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
the cuts, so many scenes with bts footage/clips but the actual scene never aired in the dramaT-T
I sure hope they won't cut the scene where Yezi seems drunk or fainted to Yi wuyou's arms. I'll be pissed. 😆
1 1
Replying to tompouce • Dec 8, 2022
i hope now they are gone and wont be shown anymore :)
I agree tbh sometimes I want to skip Lian and Zhu Ying scenes. Yi Wuyou and winged tribe deserve more screen time. 🥺
2 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Dec 7, 2022
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
I haven’t watched it yet but wasn’t he supposed to attempt to save her? It was one of the Reuters for the…
Really? They didn't show him in the execution scene. :( they just showed Yi wuyou in his place being informed that yezi was already reinstated. 🤔
0 2
Replying to BlackStacy • Dec 7, 2022
is the story better after more eps? i have watched like two or three eps and i feel the story is a bit disjointed
The cuts are still noticeable but the story does get more interesting. (At least for me) 😊
2 0
On Shining Just for You • Dec 7, 2022
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
After all of that happened, emperor seemed really nice now. Lol
I just can't stop staring at Zzt. He is so pretty to look at. 🤭 I was expecting for him to show up on Yezi's execution tho.
Yezi is so calm about everything. 😅 I'm waiting for things to get really intense and see some nice acting from her.
So the consort is now really on the emperor's side. I wonder what Yi Wuyou is planning. Is he really doing this for the winged tribe or Yezi? Ngl, I want some moments between them. 😩
3 4
Replying to Alessa • Dec 7, 2022
Official announcement on their weibo account…https://m.weibo.cn/7512707712/48440433875357382 episodes tonight…
Thank you So excited to watch. 😊
2 0
Replying to Lushhh • Dec 3, 2022
They rlly did Theo dirty man. He barely has screen time. 😭
Ikr. I keep waiting for him to show up. Maybe his scenes were cut off. 🥲 I hope we get to see the deleted scenes later on.
1 0
On Shining Just for You • Dec 3, 2022
Watched upto ep 8. If you're watching for romance this is gonna take a while. And Yi Wuyou barely has screen time. They marketed the love triangle hard but until now, nothing. But I don't mind, I am still interested in Yezi's story. 😁
4 3