Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to DramaSeen • May 20, 2022
Yes!!! Finally something!!😫😍
The chemistry is already overflowing. 😍 Can't wait for this.
2 4
Replying to Aira • May 16, 2022
Title Moving
Thabk you for this. I read somewhere (I can't remember) that the story is going to transition from past and present.…
Yeah I'm not expecting much on the Romance part since it's not in the tags. I agree though the love story between dooshik and mihyun in the past is interesting. I want to see it too. :)
2 0
Replying to Pppp • May 15, 2022
Title Moving
I will give Additional information about this drama coz alot of people are complaining about jo in sung and han…
Thabk you for this. I read somewhere (I can't remember) that the story is going to transition from past and present. Meaning there will be parts where they show younger dooshik and mihyun, and also some parts with them as parents showing also their grown up children. Idk if it's true though. :)
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • Apr 7, 2022
https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4755386566377489/4755386928204741(On set).A relaxed moment. (Liu Xue Yi and Peng…
I saw this. Lol do you know what they were saying? Seems funny. XD
1 1
Replying to castawaydish • Mar 20, 2022
Title Moving
The final part is the worst. None of them get released here. Like even Snowdrop was released on Disney+ like a…
Exactly. Like most people would have watched illegally because by the time they release the hype is already gone. And in my case I prefer to watch as it is released in korea since I don't want spoilers. Lol
1 0
On Moving • Mar 18, 2022
Title Moving
Can't wait for this. Hope Disney+ will promote this well. So far their dramas are good but lack promotions. Adding to the problem of not being released in a lot of countries.
0 3
Replying to Flowers Bloom • Mar 11, 2022
from what i read, they got the distribution license number today. 👏👏👏😍😍😍, but it was shorten…
I read they cut 11 episodes. Crazy. I wonder what their issues are. 😔
6 3
Replying to DramaSeen • Mar 11, 2022
Oh yes!! I too, am eagerly waiting to see her again in Costume dramas!😍By the way, it is nice to see you again.…
Nice to see you here too. I'm always here just lurking and checking for updates. Hehe 😊
1 5
Replying to turnthepaige • Mar 10, 2022
Title Rookie Cops Spoiler
when the car is submerging its hard to open the door because you're fighting against water pressure. I read that…
Now that I think about it you're right. All the water pressure is making it hard to push the door outwards. So Daeil will really die huh. I feel bad for him and Hanna. 😭
0 0
On Rookie Cops • Mar 9, 2022
Title Rookie Cops Spoiler
Yoo Daeil!!! He and Hanna are just starting to have their happy moments. Why kill him?? Is it really hard to open the car door underwater?? Please educate me. ><
Now we have to wait for a week to know if he will survive or not. T.T
2 9
Replying to qiqi91 • Mar 7, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
This one https://kisskh.at/705969-xi-qian-hua , it's a cameo role however
I see. Thanks for replying. :)
1 0