Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
On Happiness • Dec 4, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
From the preview, it seems 15th floor guy is a culprit. Maybe he will do something to the food supplies before handing them out to the residents.
6 0
Replying to get set and go • Dec 4, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
That hater is wrong i am so glad you remember him happy sky right
Then she really must be fake. I didn’t read her first post but I remember her reply that Han Taesok is also infected and when he tries to harm Saebom, Yihyun will throw himself and him to the other infected.
0 1
Replying to get set and go • Dec 4, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
That hater is wrong i am so glad you remember him happy sky right
There was a person who posted a supposed leak/ending spoiler here. From what I remember, the person said Yihyun and Han Taesok will get infected Han Taesok will try to harm Saebom and Yihyun will save her and throw himself and Han Taesok with all the other infected and they will eventually die. Ends with Saebom and masked guy journey to find cure.
1 0
Replying to get set and go • Dec 3, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
That hater is wrong i am so glad you remember him happy sky right
Yeah I remember. That big spoiler… I really hope it’s not true.
0 5
On Happiness • Dec 3, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
I can’t sleep guys. Like what if Yihyun jumps off the roof next episode. I’m scared to watch the next episode now. Imma blame the cheaters, Oh Joohyun, the pastor, the wanna be rep, and TVN!!! Yihyun doesn’t deserve this!!! We were waiting for a lovey dovey scene!! Not this!!
11 7
Replying to Aira • Dec 3, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
I can’t!!! I was sweating so much watching him slowly pull down his shirt. I’m gonna cry now. Hyun-ah T.T
ikr. her mom might have been infected too. this is so tragic. T.T
2 0
On Happiness • Dec 3, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
Somebody make the cure faster please. Ugh. Or maybe Saebom can let Yihyun bite her or drink her blood. Ugh I’m gonna go crazy.
7 2
Replying to get set and go • Dec 3, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
Guys jung yi hyun got scratched 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭noooo han tae seok should do something now
Can’t believe this!! I was so excited to watch and then this happened. 🥲 Yihyun!! Saebom is gonna be upset too!! They must make the cure soon.
4 4
Replying to purpleskies • Dec 3, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
Yi hyun got scratch HUHUHU CRYING SO MUCH
I can’t!!! I was sweating so much watching him slowly pull down his shirt. I’m gonna cry now. Hyun-ah T.T
5 5
On Happiness • Dec 3, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
I can’t accept this!!!! Writer nim please!! Don’t give me this sh*t!! -_-
5 0
Replying to get set and go • Dec 1, 2021
Title Happiness
THIS IS JUST A THEORY BASED ON PREVIEW CLIP OF EPISODE 9 ( THIS THEORY NOT CONFIRMED ONE JUST CREATED ON MY HEAD.…
Wow. This is a good theory.
0 0
Replying to get set and go • Dec 1, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
Lee jo soo said with han tae seok in preview clip "they are like normal people and they really good at hiding…
Surely there is someone else. Na soomin said he wasn’t the one banging the wall. The vlogger’s mom another one I guess, the pastor.The preview shows the rep wanna be with a cup of blood.
0 0
On Happiness • Nov 30, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
Kinda anxious for the next episode.
- Who attacked Saebom?
a. mom of vlogger
b. novelist’s brother
c. newly discovered infected
- Who is the newly infected
a. Pastor
b. Wanna be representative
c. Andrew/15th floor guy
- Who died?
a. Jung Geok
b. Novelist’s bro
c. Kind lady cleaner
d. Oh Joohyun

3 more days. ><
2 2
Replying to DramaTime333 • Nov 30, 2021
Title Happiness
How are you certain this is going to happen? Nobody knows the ending.
Seems she just joined here to ruin our fun or something. She doesn’t even know how to put spoiler tag.
0 1
Replying to DramaTime333 • Nov 30, 2021
Title Happiness
How are you certain this is going to happen? Nobody knows the ending.
Yeah. I hope she’s just a troll. Though she sounded pretty confident I got kinda scared. lol
0 3
Replying to DramaTime333 • Nov 30, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
How are you certain this is going to happen? Nobody knows the ending.
Can I ask where you are getting your spoilers from? Also please use spoilers tag in your replies.
0 3
Replying to DramaTime333 • Nov 30, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
How are you certain this is going to happen? Nobody knows the ending.
Oh I see. I was actually asking for the source of OP’s big spoiler. I hope she’s just trolling or something.
0 1
Replying to MAGICWONDERS • Nov 30, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
The cleaner
No. :( But it’s possible. Since she is alone in the basement.
0 0
Replying to Lia0215 • Nov 30, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
based on Yi Hyun reaction it might be Kim Jeong Gook
Really? I kinda feel like it’s someone Yihyun isolated like the novelist’s brother or Oh Joohyun because he’s being blamed for the death.
1 0
Replying to Aira • Nov 30, 2021
Title Happiness
I’m hoping for at least a confession at episode 12.
That will be great. And then they’re gonna be like a real married couple on the last 2 eps. But I don’t wanna get my hopes up. lol
0 0