Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
On Rookie Cops • Feb 28, 2022
Title Rookie Cops Spoiler
This drama is good and enjoyable so far. I'm just disappointed with Park Youna's screen time. I don't really feel that she's the second FL here. I feel baited by Disney+ to watching it. :(
3 0
On Lost You Forever • Feb 18, 2022
The rumored FL keeps changing. They should just decide and let us know already. But I know cdramas take super long time to announce anything.
0 1
Replying to Aira • Feb 10, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
It seems Kim Tak will be paired with Ari? My ship sunk before even sailing. Lol
Yeah. I really thought they'd be a couple. But 6 eps in and they don't even have an interaction. 😅
0 1
Replying to utopia • Feb 9, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
Han na and kim tak shippers Where are you 😂
It seems Kim Tak will be paired with Ari? My ship sunk before even sailing. Lol
3 4
Replying to parya • Feb 6, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
when will we get to see park yoona as the fl... seriously she deserves it
I really want to see her as FL too. She has an upcoming movie as FL though. But I want her as FL in a drama too.
2 0
Replying to meongssss • Feb 6, 2022
Just 1 episode everyday? Waiting so long and now I don't know where I can watch it
Same. I'm just waiting for it to be uploaded on dramacool. XD
2 0
Replying to Peng Xiao Ran • Feb 3, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Replying to deleted comment
I see. Thanks for the info. She was in the same agency as Fan Bingbing before. I just hope that this agency could help with the release of her dramas. She has like 4 dramas waiting to be aired.
3 1
On Peng Xiao Ran • Jan 31, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Apparently, she changed her agency. I wonder if it's gonna be better for her.
4 3
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Jan 31, 2022
to the novel readers here they have tagged thr ml as cold will he become any good in future? and who will chase…
There are some descriptions of the ML from novel readers below in spoiler tags but apparently we cannot rely on the novel since this adaptation is so different from the novel.
For me, it would be interesting if they don't like each other at first but ML slowly falls for the FL. Kinda cliche but it is just my preference. Lol
4 1
Replying to swageyama tobiyolo • Jan 27, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
Same, Park Youna is actually so talented
Yeah. I'm waiting for her to get a lead role in a drama.
1 0
Replying to JojoOnDatBeat • Jan 27, 2022
If the stars align well in Chinese dramaland, a poster is a very good omen that the drama might air in the next…
I see. Thanks for the info. I guess you're right. Even Peng Xiaoran's Novoland has stills and posters for almost a year now but still no air date. Hopefully they air this drama at least this year.
4 0
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Jan 27, 2022
I've watched only like a handful of cdramas. Is the poster release a sign that the drama is gonna air soon? Like how long do you think we have to wait? I want to manage my patience and expectations. Lol
2 5
On Rookie Cops • Jan 27, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
Watching this for Park Youna but I'm liking the story and characters so far.
2 2
Replying to DramaSeen • Jan 25, 2022
The strange thing is, I haven't seen or heard anything about her being in this drama. I am kind of surprised and…
Youre right it's a modernish drama. Hmmm I also prefer this drama. Costume dramas really suit her. Hope we get confirmation on this.
1 1
Replying to DramaSeen • Jan 24, 2022
The strange thing is, I haven't seen or heard anything about her being in this drama. I am kind of surprised and…
Same I can't see any mention of this in weibo. I only see "Thrush". I wonder if it's the same. 😅
1 3