Celebrity
Replying to sarathustra • Jul 11, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Was this drama dumb? Yes. Was this drama FUN? Also yes. I took Shen Zai Ye as my new cdrama husband after he gave…
perfect summary π
4 0
Replying to Anoif • Jul 11, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Why didnβt they follow the novelβ¦β¦ the plot and characters in the novel were so much betterβ¦..
I wanted to see the ML being more shameless and the empress being eaten alive lol but I think the novel's plot was too much to be fully shown on the screen.
2 1
Replying to savage_as_cat • Jul 11, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
I forgot which ep she regain her memory, but the main leads get together at ep 31 and they eventually did rescue…
thank you, I could not live down another tragic ending. I am kinda digging their divorce era, however, the overall execution of the plot is not breathtaking not logical lol
1 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 4, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
SYM, can you finally stop wronging NH? She is starting to irk me lol Every time she voices her distrust towards him, he dies inside a little. My guy is being pulled from one hell to another π
4 0
On The Princess's Gambit • Jun 28, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
Is it just me or the BGM music is exceptionally overly loud while they are still delivering dialogue? π I wish they had polished the action/fight scenes more, too. They are running away or something and I am waiting for an explanation on how they managed to escape just to be given a cut to the next scene without any explanation, just a simple "that's that. next" lol . I was expecting more seeing my fave actors in it, but I guess they are handling the novel's plot quite well. I crave the ML and FL's banter and shamelessness that was in the novel. I was cackling a lot while reading it.
9 2
Replying to jabofi • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
Huge spoiler below:If it helps anyone whose panties are in a twist about the ML having a wife and concubines already...πIf…
Now, if you could reveal more about the ending please ! haha
0 1
Replying to Liz Mathew • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
Hope they wont do a kill me love me on us.....!
yeah, I had the same thought the moment she got poisoned by the pill :<
7 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 21, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Ep 18 is gold π€£π€£
4 0
On Tastefully Yours • May 20, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
Heard there is a thriller part in it, too? Is it true?
1 1
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 20, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Xiao Qiao making frustrated faces at Wei Shao's cluelessness is all of us ππHis seems to be worse than Xing Yun ( The legend of shen li) himself!!!
16 0
Replying to justjacky • May 20, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
The random girl falling for Wei Liang is the biggest plot twist ever πππ
Here's me hoping she won't turn out evil haha
5 0
Replying to mparthur • May 17, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty Spoiler
They should keep the part where the Qiao family seeks help from the Wei State. That's the best plot in the novel.
oh, so in the novel this is how the tables turned? I didn't read the novel, but I was wondering if the Wei States would seek help again and this time the Qiao helps them
0 0
Replying to geechoo • May 17, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
ngl I read the novel before and I thought it was a strange pick for live action because about 60% of the novel…
well, that drop rolling down his neck was intense enough ahha
1 0
On A Dream within a Dream • May 17, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Guess we'll get it in autumn?
0 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 17, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
when waging wars is easier than managing his wifey πππ I need them to have a happy ending so much πππ
21 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 13, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Thought the day would never come!!! π₯³I crave power couple trope!!!
8 0
On Love and Crown • May 9, 2025
Title Love and Crown
"Is this the ending you all desired"? Well, you tell us Ren Jia Lunπ
, because you keep having sad endings. Is it a trick or finally an open message for your fans to not watch this one or we're gonna be crying for months again lol?!
10 4
Replying to KainCrisus • Apr 28, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
Yeah filming was done in 2021, but original FL actress was involved in some tax scandal which delayed the release…
I recall now. Thank you. They cancelled one of my fave actresses ;(. Going to give it a try but I wonder if there is going to be any chemistry between the cast as there was heavy vfx editing done
0 0
On Sword and Beloved • Apr 28, 2025
Title Sword and Beloved
I know that when it comes to C-dramas it is wishful thinking to hope they leave the ending intact. I can only hope they leave the reincarnation part even if it isn't in the modern age.π«€ The CGI looks marvelous π
5 0
On Love Never Fails • Apr 28, 2025
Title Love Never Fails
It came out of nowhere. Wasn't this filmed a long time ago?
3 2
