Editorials
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 3, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Cinematography, music, and acting are all amazing but I'm still confused as to who the ML and FL supposed to be!
1 1
On The Judge Returns • Feb 14, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
What was that cliffhanger at the end? 🤔
2 1
On Shine on Me • Dec 27, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Why does LYS keep calling NXG "future boss" when he's the grandson of the chairman? 🤔
3 9
Replying to Rachel • Dec 18, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An Spoiler
Xie Huai An is so petty and vengeful and I support it 100%. At a temple, Yan Fengshan sat down and spoke to Bai…
Wait I still haven't caught up to the latest episodes... Bai Wan dies??
0 1
On The Vendetta of An • Dec 16, 2025
Title The Vendetta of An
why is that in these kinds of dramas the ML is either smart/scheming or strong? why can't it be both?
1 4
On Fated Hearts • Oct 14, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Honestly, I’d love to see a prince/general ML actually take the throne for once. not just hand it over to some soft-hearted (incompetent) brother like we always see in these dramas 😌
10 2
On Roller Coaster • Oct 8, 2025
Title Roller Coaster
what a disappointing ending to such a great show 😪
3 0
On Somewhere Somehow • Oct 3, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow Spoiler
I don't get why Peem is the one to forgive Kie when she's the one who got engaged to another man in the first place and Kie got to know about it from an invitation.
7 7
On Queendom • Sep 11, 2025
Title Queendom
So if this follows the usual trope in the next episode they should wake up back in their own bodies 🤔😅
2 0
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 23, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
I was expecting a badass demon-hunting male lead—someone hiding his true power, acting clueless on the surface while secretly investigating and waiting for the right moment to take revenge. But instead, what did we get? A guy who’s genuinely clueless about anything demon-related and seems to be doing everything except demon hunting.
8 8
Replying to Dr Ghost • Feb 20, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
I am enjoying this drama, but damn, that whole "SA" debacle is a bit too much for me to handle. Now I don't care…
Did she actually get SA in the past or was it that someone attempted to do that to her? I just started watching and saw some flashbacks in the the 1st EP. I
0 1
Replying to Deirdre19 • Sep 16, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
Yes, it is quite refreshing. I just wish they had left Pei Yan some of his ruthlessness as well. He is far too…
Yeah but I guess they decided to stick with your typical female lead - carefree, self righteous and witty for her own good. I wish there was a FL like in the A Journey to Love who'd help ML get his revenge
1 0
On Love of Nirvana • Sep 15, 2024
Title Love of Nirvana
Is anyone else enjoying the morally ambiguous male lead instead of the typical 'good guy' we usually see in most ancient Chinese dramas?
16 8
Replying to 12256387 • May 25, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2 Spoiler
OMG Ep 21 already shown the huge easter egg by showing Qing Emperor with a wave of his hand destroy the touhu…
Emperor is in fact the 4th grandmaster hidden in the palace and he practices the same martial techniques as Fan Xian
0 1
Replying to Palooz • May 25, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2 Spoiler
Ok so for those that have read the novel what is Wan'ers future look like? I feel like she is portrayed so sickly.
she survives till the end has a kid with fan xian
6 1
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 12, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Where can I watch from episode 35 onwards. I am subscribed to Iqiyi but it's only updated up to ep 34.
0 2
Replying to ShaashaS • Aug 10, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
The girl the prince is looking for 30, 000 years, is it FL? Does she has some special identity like in drama LBFD?
I hope it's not her.
0 0
Replying to Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jul 29, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
I don't think so cos QWM is already married to the Xiao guy. I just hope LLH gets over her and gets together with Su Xiao Yong
1 4
Replying to AkwardPenguin • Sep 1, 2022
Title Cruel City Spoiler
So did the FL go undercover as a prostitute?
Does she actually sell her body or is it just a cover?
0 2
Replying to noelly belly • Aug 25, 2022
Title Cruel City Spoiler
This is one of the first kdramas I watched back in 2015… an eternal classic and favorite of mine!
So did the FL go undercover as a prostitute?
0 4