Editorials
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • May 7, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
I still only have caught up to ep 13. Just wondering am I the only one who hates the 2FL? She gotta tone it down a bit and stop thinking too highly of herself
1 1
Replying to Jamila • May 4, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
Episode 16 got me in my feelings about to cry my eyelashes off.... This drama....
What's with the attempted sexual assault tag? I just read the synopsis and watched the trailer. it feels so out place!
2 2
Replying to Lisa • May 4, 2021
Title Youth of May
Youth Of MayGood StartingHigh chances for an emotional & tragedy Drama Triangle love LoadingWaiting for the romance…
I heard gun shots in the trailer. what's that about?
0 1
Replying to Cocktail • May 4, 2021
Title Youth of May
Suryeon and Myung Hee's friendship is so delightful to watch. Not ready for it to turn sour just yet ( bcs I know…
Love triangle?
0 2
Replying to Hmm • May 1, 2021
Title Extracurricular
the crime is not exactly protitution its basically sex trafficking in which main lead provide security to the…
No. I am staying clear of anything related to prostitution or rape. It fucks with your mentality. Thanks tho for the heads up. :-)
0 1
Replying to AkwardPenguin • May 1, 2021
Title My Beautiful Bride
Is the ML's girl involved in prostitution or some shit? Cos I came across this drama through that tag!
So what's the deal with the police officer?
0 1
Replying to AkwardPenguin • May 1, 2021
Title My Beautiful Bride
Is the ML's girl involved in prostitution or some shit? Cos I came across this drama through that tag!
Yes spoil me more... and also does the ML end up with the police officer or his fiancée ?
0 3
Replying to meowRM • Apr 30, 2021
Title My Beautiful Bride
This started off great. The male lead loves the girl so much and is so loyal. It was like a perfect amount of…
Is the ML's girl involved in prostitution or some shit? Cos I came across this drama through that tag!
0 5
On Extracurricular • Apr 30, 2021
Title Extracurricular
Just curious... what kind of crimes are they talking about in this drama? I saw in the comments that the female lead gets into prostitution!!! Wtf!
0 4
Replying to Newtknight • Apr 30, 2021
Title Joy of Life Season 2
They leave us on a cliff hanger with the story unfinished and we now have to wait how long? This is garbage. By…
Read the novel. It's really good.
0 4
Replying to Nini99 • Apr 29, 2021
Title The King in Love
YesPrince lost the girl
Does she end up with bodyguard then?
0 4
On Doctor Stranger • Apr 28, 2021
Title Doctor Stranger
I'm still in the early episodes and sincerely hope that 2FL would end up with the ML. Why does it always have to be the FL and ML who ends up together? When and Where can I watch a drama that defies these norms?
3 1
On Where Stars Land • Apr 27, 2021
Title Where Stars Land
I am yet to see a female character like Go Eun Sup ( the person who has a crush on FL) to the male lead, who has sort of one-sided love and supports him in every way in a Korean drama. Why do writers portray men in such a way, but when things don't in the women's way they turn into a basic bitch who jeopardizes everything.
15 0
On When the Weather Is Fine • Apr 22, 2021
Title When the Weather Is Fine
I see the tag 'secret crush' what's that about?
0 1
On Love Affairs in the Afternoon • Apr 20, 2021
Title Love Affairs in the Afternoon
Happy ending?
2 1
Replying to DOCTOR GAMING • Apr 20, 2021
Title My Beautiful Bride
The best male lead i have ever seen in a kdrama. The ML is so loyal, and his love for his GF is the best i have…
So the ML ends up with his fiancée or that police officer ?
0 7
Replying to foxlyro • Apr 16, 2021
Title No Boundary
I got to episode 22. An unexpectedly good show. The effects are very good. The action of events is dynamic.
does the ML, Zhan Yan, have an hidden identity? like the very members of the ghost clan FL is supposed to terminate
0 3
Replying to stresseddesserts • Apr 15, 2021
Title Prison Playbook
Yes he does.
In which episode does the ML get out of prison?
0 1
Replying to stresseddesserts • Apr 14, 2021
Title Prison Playbook
Yes he does.
What about the ML?
0 3
Replying to AkwardPenguin • Apr 13, 2021
Title On the Way to the Airport
I just started watching this but what's the deal with Annie's mom ah??
No specific reason. I just felt bad for her at the end. She was a mother who lost her child after all, and when she realised what she has done wrong it was too late.
0 0