Editorials
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2
can someone spoil me the real identity of Tang Zhou/Ying Yuan?
0 6
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Jul 26, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Can someone spoil me the male lead's hidden background? I low key want him embrace his asura side be sorta like an anti-hero
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
So the REAL Mu Deok is the eldest daughter of the Jin Family!
4 1
Replying to Sirloin • Jul 6, 2022
Title Oh My Drama Lover
She had better chemistry with the CEO than with Lu Li. Just wish it was about the two of them instead of Lu Li…
can you spoil me Lu Li's double identity?
0 1
Replying to AkwardPenguin • Jun 2, 2022
Title Heroes
Does the ML have powerful martial arts? (I'm only gonna watch if the ML is OP lol!))
Who are Wang Xiao Shi's real parents?
0 1
Replying to Evangeline • May 31, 2022
Title Heroes
Our ML is too Softhearted. If they follow the novel plot, it means Bai will turn bad in the end, he’s too ambitious…
Does the ML have powerful martial arts? (I'm only gonna watch if the ML is OP lol!))
1 3
On Who Rules the World • May 9, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
So is Hei Fengxi gonna lose all his martial arts now?
1 1
Replying to Deerview • Dec 16, 2021
Title Sword Snow Stride
No fighting skills whatsoever
But I saw in some of the trailers that he seems to have martial skills. Or maybe he laters develops them
0 1
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Dec 2, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
They show everything?
I'm talking about the woman
0 1
On One Ordinary Day • Nov 28, 2021
Title One Ordinary Day
first time seen nudity in a korean drama!
7 5
On Lost • Oct 5, 2021
Title Lost
is there romance between the main leads?
1 3
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Sep 14, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Anyone else gets irritated by the way Prince Yang Myung talks? Especially on episode 5. Had I been, I wouldn't be able to let go of my urge to slap the shit out of him, even if I am the lowest of the lowest peasant.
7 0
Replying to Ashanti Mino • Sep 14, 2021
Title Memorist Spoiler
wait so he is the one who killed the reverend & is he eraser?
No. He finds out at the end that he has the same abilities as the killer. I won't spoil you anymore
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Aug 28, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
I sincerely hope that this has a happy ending. I don't want to go through an emotional rollercoaster again.
0 1
Replying to teletubby lala • Jul 14, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
The baby mama died in a car accident 5 years ago.
then who was that woman running leaving behind the ML?
0 2
On Unforgettable Love • Jul 14, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love
is the baby mama ever gonna appear?
0 5
On Ancient Love Poetry • Jul 12, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
What happened to Zhi Yang? Since True Gods live as long as there's heaven and earth, shouldn't he be alive/reincarnated like the other three?
0 2
Replying to mooc • Jul 10, 2021
Title The Secret of Love
Eunuch ML - checkIncest - Checkdropping it, have seen this same drama few times this year
Incest?
1 0
Replying to gungun734 • Jul 9, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I feel like the story of this drama is better than other xianxia dramas. I've never anticipated for any drama…
Did Qingmu regain his memories as Bai Jue? If yes, in which episode?
0 1
Replying to Noway • Jul 9, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Watching 33. My respect to Tianqi, who didn't use his wound to get full attention of Houchi. 👍Also, I saw many…
Did Qingmu regain his memories as Bai Jue? If yes, in which episode?
0 1