News
Replying to Miku • Jun 18, 2024
Title Vamp
I was wishing for vampire jeff but instead got vampire hunter jeff 😅 but it's ok because he looks super hot…
literally I wished for the same thing too lol
1 0
Replying to oturanh_grinmjk • Jun 18, 2024
Title The Fox Fairy Court
Can you share the link?
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEXBGg5OB0B_cAeIwiPnowh11xG98Sc0M&si=ROG-RC_E1TkXLY0k
2 1
On Vamp • Jun 11, 2024
Title Vamp
Already I am excited, like this looks like its gonna be awesome🥰
1 0
On The Fox Fairy Court • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Fox Fairy Court
KUKAN is subbing it on Youtube, for anyone who is interested :)
2 4
On Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Hero Taihen – Who’s the Culprit?! • May 8, 2024
Title Kamen Rider x Super Sentai: Super Hero Taihen – Who’s the Culprit?!
https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4790133832155648?bstar_from=bstar-web.ugc-video-detail.related-recommend.all
0 0
On Bungo Stray Dogs: Beast • Apr 30, 2024
Title Bungo Stray Dogs: Beast
damn really wished Hideya would play Dazai, he is the perfect actor to play him and my favvv
0 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Nov 23, 2023
Title Revamp the Undead Story
YESSSSS ANOTHER VAMPIRE DRAMA, IM DOWN FOR THIS
5 0
Replying to 8945751 • Nov 6, 2023
Title Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Dm me for raws and (eng) subs
still available now?
0 3
Replying to ella • Oct 21, 2023
Title My Golden Blood
FINALLY VAMPIRE BL !!
RIGHT!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT
2 0
Replying to 73n5h1k015h173 • Sep 17, 2023
Title Sentika F8ABA6 Jisariz Spoiler
Is it worth watching? TQ
Definitely , it's a must, they even announced recently for a season 2
1 0
Replying to Tofu Meow • Aug 14, 2023
Title Snowfall
After watching Lost You Forever, I am really hoping for at least one neck bite in this show. I've been waiting…
OMG SAMEEEEE, I swear I feel we need more vampire shows rn
1 0
Replying to Pijush • Aug 6, 2023
Title Little Super Girl
https://www.mewatch.sg/season/Little-Super-Girl-(Dual-Sound)-205820Use a Singapore VPN
Thank god there is a source, but was it always up to episode 35?
0 0
On Midnight • Jul 14, 2023
Title Midnight
Ha Joon acc makes a good psycho killer, he creeped me out in the movie so that is srsly well done
5 0
On Midnight • Jul 14, 2023
Title Midnight
AWESOME MOVIE
2 0
On Sentika F8ABA6 Jisariz • Jun 18, 2023
Title Sentika F8ABA6 Jisariz
IM OBSESSED WITH IT, I RLLY DON'T WANT IT TO END!!!!
0 0
Replying to JadeRoberts • Jun 10, 2023
Title Dramaworld Season 2
https://soap2day.ac/TczozMjoiNDQ2M3x8MTgxLjExOC41Ny4xNDh8fDE2ODAwNTk0NjIiOw.html
OMGGG thankkk youu, I literally was searching for a source and I completely forgot about soap2day
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Apr 27, 2023
Article kisskh iOS & Android mobile apps are now available!
YESSS FINALLY, downloading it rn
2 0
Replying to sandia28 • Jan 3, 2023
Title Miraculous 5
https://faladascreations.com/category/sao-5-2022/
YESSS thank you :)
0 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Sep 15, 2022
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
YESSSS
1 0
On Snowfall • Aug 24, 2022
Title Snowfall
OMG ONCE IT COMES OUT IM WATCHING IT RIGHT AWAY
4 0
