News
On Mannequin Night Fever • Feb 28, 2021
Title Mannequin Night Fever
this is raw, but i think this is episode 1 - https://www.bilibili.com/s/video/BV1a64y1F7VT
2 0
Replying to nctzenoviya18 • Feb 24, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
Honestly, I am on the same page as you. Whenever I'm watching a 30 minute drama, it literally feels like its been…
LOLL i literally was thinking about that omg
0 0
On Baby Vampire Blues • Feb 24, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
Episode 2 Subbed - https://www.ichihachisubs.com/copy-of-aoki-ep1
5 0
Replying to Aira • Feb 23, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
My only complaint about this drama is that each episode is too short! XD I'm always watching it in real-time and…
Honestly, I am on the same page as you. Whenever I'm watching a 30 minute drama, it literally feels like its been 10 minutes :(
2 2
On Baby Vampire Blues • Feb 22, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
Episode 3 RAW - https://mcas.jp/movie.html?id=749856472&video=4805&player=flow&genre=453017949
1 0
Replying to leerichards • Feb 21, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
Patiently waiting for episode 2 to be subbed ?
sameeee ever since episode 1 was subbed, i was waiting for the next one to be subbed, it feels like its been longer?
1 0
On Necromancer • Feb 20, 2021
Title Necromancer
its added on kissasian too
2 0
Replying to luciddreaming • Feb 18, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
Looks good. Is this BL?
It's more of a bromance
0 0
Replying to nctzenoviya18 • Feb 17, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
omgggg i was thinking the same thing lol
sameeee
0 0
Replying to Aira • Feb 16, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
I have so many questions after watching the first episode subbed, I hope everything will be answered within 8…
omgggg i was thinking the same thing lol
0 2
On Baby Vampire Blues • Feb 16, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
https://www.ichihachisubs.com/aoki FIRST EPISODE IS SUBBED
6 0
Replying to Hikari no Naka • Feb 15, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
Bwahahahah ep 1 so funny and cute! Very light comedy, perfect for watching after a long day. Kiriyama Renn has…
LOL ikr i think he fits well as a vampire too, not gonna lie
1 0
On The Guest • Feb 14, 2021
Title The Guest
OMG i finished the drama today, this is definitely a show that I would rewatch, I just love horror and supernatural content
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Feb 14, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
Not familiar with the subber. How to watch?
same here, im curious
0 0
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Feb 14, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
https://twitter.com/ichihachisubs/status/1361020166948065280
i know, im saying u sent us the link to who is subbing it LOL
1 0
Replying to KJCTdramafan • Feb 14, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
https://twitter.com/ichihachisubs/status/1361020166948065280
AYYYYY OMG THANK YOU, you acc saved our lives omg❤️
0 2
Replying to Aira • Feb 14, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
I've just found out that there's already an Indonesian sub for this~ Unfortunately I don't understand Indonesian.…
at least someone subbed it?, let's just hope that someone would sub it it english too??
0 0
On Kakenai!?: Kyakuhonka Yoshimaru Keisuke no Sujigaki no Nai Seikatsu • Feb 14, 2021
Title Kakenai!?: Kyakuhonka Yoshimaru Keisuke no Sujigaki no Nai Seikatsu
I rlly want to meet this subber
1 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Feb 12, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
Okay, anyone subbing this? Renn needs me. ^o^
its raw on dramacool for now, but we dont know for sure when the subbed episode will come
1 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Feb 12, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
Okay, anyone subbing this? Renn needs me. ^o^
we all praying for someone to sub it?? like i need this drama
1 0
