News
Benku • Sep 17, 2021
List Ultra TV List
is this in order?
0 0
Replying to LOL • Sep 1, 2021
Title I See Dead People
it's on Netflix
Netflix Asia isnt it? I live in Canada
0 1
On I See Dead People • Sep 1, 2021
Title I See Dead People
at least this drama should get subbed like plzzzz
0 6
On I See Dead People • Sep 1, 2021
Title I See Dead People
Im already in love with it, I MUST WATCH THIS
1 0
Replying to sbester • Aug 29, 2021
Title Candle in the Tomb: The Worm Valley
Here's my 'preferred' watch order, though you may want to start 3, 2, 1 (chronologically).Candle in the Tomb Candle…
thank you :)
1 0
On Candle in the Tomb: The Worm Valley • Aug 29, 2021
Title Candle in the Tomb: The Worm Valley
wait whats the order for this series
1 6
Replying to 8359383 • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Ferryman: Legends of Nanyang
Fingers crossed....sounds fun.
LOL I like so dont have the money to buy a VIP so ahhhh
0 0
Replying to 8359383 • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Ferryman: Legends of Nanyang
Fingers crossed....sounds fun.
i saw the preview on the iqiyi channel, OMG its looks so cool, im literally praying for this
1 2
Replying to 8359383 • Aug 22, 2021
Title The Ferryman: Legends of Nanyang
Fingers crossed....sounds fun.
i saw the preview on the iqiyi channel, OMG its looks so cool, im literally praying for this
0 0
On The Ferryman: Legends of Nanyang • Aug 20, 2021
Title The Ferryman: Legends of Nanyang
im hoping this is subbed and free to watch
0 5
On Crazy Love • Jul 27, 2021
Title Crazy Love
YESSSSS KIM JAE WOOK IS COMING BACK TO US WOOOOOOO
1 0
On Love under the Moonlight • Jul 27, 2021
Title Love under the Moonlight
ahhhh subs are needed right now, im like dying to watch this
3 1
On Sell Your Haunted House • Jun 11, 2021
Title Sell Your Haunted House
ohhh how i wish for a season 2, i love this show so much :)
3 0
On The Detective • Jun 8, 2021
Title The Detective
Ohhh im down to watch this, add subs and I will be good to go
0 0
On Nice to Meet UFO • Jun 4, 2021
Title Nice to Meet UFO
The show is on iQIYI and YouTube
2 0
On Bride of the Shadowing King • May 7, 2021
Title Bride of the Shadowing King
On iQIYI free
2 0
Replying to 8703253 • May 5, 2021
Title Dramaworld Season 2
Legally or not, I didn't find anywhere where I could watch this
sameee :( I wanna watch this so bad
2 0
Kyuketsuki Elin • May 3, 2021
Review The Guest
yesss omg I love this drama so much, when I saw it, the story was literally so interesting, I am like "nah I gotta watch this"
1 0
On Love Is Phantom • Apr 29, 2021
Title Love Is Phantom
OMG im so excited for this
0 0
On Nano Fighters LOKAPA • Apr 29, 2021
Title Nano Fighters LOKAPA
AYYYYYY IM DOWN TO WATCH THIS, this is literally like Super Sentai
0 0
