News
Replying to Sophie • Apr 18, 2021
Title Dramaworld Season 2
Is it even airing?
It is airing in Asia right now too
1 0
On Dragon Day, You're Dead Season 3 • Apr 14, 2021
Title Dragon Day, You're Dead Season 3
WAIT OMG NO WAY!!
0 0
Replying to ChoiDaeChulNumber1Fan • Apr 11, 2021
Title Dramaworld Season 2
Episode 5 is available on the source I use today (Sunday).
They would add the sources here in the comments
0 0
Replying to ChoiDaeChulNumber1Fan • Apr 10, 2021
Title Dramaworld Season 2
Episode 5 is available on the source I use today (Sunday).
What is the source?
0 2
On Dramaworld Season 2 • Apr 9, 2021
Title Dramaworld Season 2
GAHHHH I srsly wanna watch it so bad but its streaming in Asia :(
2 0
On Baby Vampire Blues • Apr 5, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues Spoiler
The way they said they changed at the end, I literally am having that feeling their MIGHT be a sequel; more to the story orrrrr?
0 0
Replying to Betina6 • Apr 4, 2021
Title Dramaworld Season 2
Replying to another comment
where?
0 0
On Dramaworld Season 2 • Apr 4, 2021
Title Dramaworld Season 2
where can I watch the second season? Im dying to watch this
1 2
Replying to Manjot Khaira • Apr 3, 2021
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
today i saw a tiktok of them casting new actors. so I assume it is confirmed.
new actors? how are they going to continue the story if its different ppl?
1 1
On 2 Moons: The Ambassador • Mar 26, 2021
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
is it confirmed that there will be a season 3?
1 4
Replying to anne197 • Mar 25, 2021
Title The Sweet Blood
I'm gonna wait until all the episodes are released so I can binge it
same
0 0
Replying to nctzenoviya18 • Mar 25, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
It is more of a bromance drama, than a gay character drama
no problem :)
2 0
Replying to mavsora • Mar 25, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
does this have lgbt content?
It is more of a bromance drama, than a gay character drama
2 2
On The Sweet Blood • Mar 21, 2021
Title The Sweet Blood
im hoping it will be subbed
0 0
On The Sweet Blood • Mar 21, 2021
Title The Sweet Blood
I AM SOOOO WATCHING THIS AS SOON AS IT COMES OUT, I can never ignore vampire dramas
1 0
Replying to leerichards • Mar 10, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
Episode 3 subbed (Eng) at ICHIHACHI blog.
Ya I think I was too late to see it bc all I see is a blank space?
0 1
Replying to Aira • Mar 9, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
I'm quite surprised that Mia is actually lesbian (based on episode 5) but I think it's a nice touch! :O Now maybe…
ooooooo if they do, i am ready
0 0
Replying to Aira • Mar 2, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
Episode 4 is so cute!! XD
ITS SO ADORABLE, the ending was just so cute and funny too haha
1 0
On Saito Syuusuke • Mar 1, 2021
Person Saito Syuusuke
Happy Birthdayyyy
0 0
On Baby Vampire Blues • Mar 1, 2021
Title Baby Vampire Blues
E4 Raw - https://mcas.jp/movie.html?id=749856472&video=4811&player=flow&genre=453017949
0 2
