Obviously this is a fluffy workplace romcom, but is no one going to acknowledge how bad the optics will be for…
I actually thought about that as well... Even literally before the kiss, Hagi said "as the CEO he has to think twice before making a decision", but just seconds later, he kissed her. Did he even think once? lol
Great episode again! I’ve loved every ep so far! ❤️
Now let’s see if this drama falls victim to the kdrama curse, because annoying exes or past loves always seem to be the beginning of the downfall of an otherwise amazing drama 😭 I’m excited for their dating era, but at the same time I’m already anxious because almost every kdrama I’ve watched lately seems to fall apart somewhere after the halfway point.
It almost feels like Kdrama writers are competing to see who can write the worst final eps. Hopefully this writer won't compete lol
I've watched until ep 18 and paused, because I was busy... but reading recent comments, I don't feel excited to watch further :'(
If all the suffering, villains and plot feel forced, it just doesn't resonate with me anymore. I know it's a drama but if it's too exaggerated for dramatic purposes, it's becoming boring. So maybe I will wait until its finished and consider picking it up again 😅
Kim Hye Jun is so romcom coded! Why did I never see her in a romcom before?! I've actually just watched her in "A Shop for Killers" and here 😅 But she should definitely do more romance or comedy, because she's slaying! I love her expressions and her voice is so gentle and nice to listen to. She reminds me a bit of Seo Hyun Jin :D I hope she's doing more romcom in the future ❤️
In episode 7 Chan took Dareum clothes shopping and tried to make her wear short dresses that he liked but they…
Yes, you're right. I get your views. He's definitely too self-centered. But I still think he's not a bad guy. I still feel bad for him, but I definitely get now where you're coming from 😅
When the scandal came out I imagined a scene where Ha Gi tells reporters Da Reum is his girlfriend and since he's…
That would actually be a great idea to cover this up real fast. But I'm sure they're not that clever lol And I guess being together with her boss won't be that good for Da Reum as well. People just to love to gossip and make every relationship a scandal 😅
I loved ep 7! I feel like both of them slowly recognizing their feelings and if not for that news call by the end, I guess Hagi would've confessed. I hope Da Reum will stay at Appello. She loves her job T-T
And I can't be the only one who feels bad for Chan?! I mean, I don't really get the hate he gets. They just don't fit as a couple, but he's not a hateful person. I mean I love Da Reum and Hagi together, but I still have a soft spot for Chan and don't want him hurt. He will feel so guilty in the next episode, even tho it's not his fault. But the entertainment business is a lion's den, his agecy will try to throw Da Reum under the bus and his ex is evil af. He doesn't have any luck...
Also I love Hagi's and Chan's friendship and just hope they won't ruin that. I guess what I hate more than romance breakups are friendship break ups over a woman/man 😅
My only gripe with this drama is Kang Ha Gi constant deadpan expression. I know he's supposed to be written as…
Deadpan? I mean, he tries to look nonchalant, but he doesn’t come across that way to me at all.
I guess some people just aren’t good at picking up on micro-expressions. Even in that scene where he tried to show off his packaging skills in front of Da Reum, you could clearly see him pouting when she ignored him lol And when Da Reum told him that the guy she was meeting was someone she’d had a crush on for a long time, he looked like he was about to tear up. You could literally see his eyes getting red and teary...
Do people really need extremely exaggerated facial expressions to recognize emotions?
I loved today's episode!!! I really don't get the rating nor some comments, but I, for one, am happy, that I enjoy this. Feel so blessed hihi
I loved watching their backstory, so I am excited for tomorrow's ep as well, also it was exciting how the assassin colleagues met her family and even Dong Jin too. He was so near the criminals he desperately wants to find 😅
Lee Dong Jin is so close to Tae Song since childhood and met Bona so many times. My gosh... the angst gonna be real good in later eps! I have the feeling Dong Jin is definitely gonna find out about Bona, will have a hard time considering he's a cop but will keep it secret for Tae Song's sake. Also maybe Bona killed the murderer of his parents? We don't know yet how they died, but it was said they were victims of a crime, so I'm sure it's gonna get connected in the end.
Just binge-watched the first 4 eps and really enjoyed it, so I honestly don’t get the low rating.
I was also a bit bummed when I found out that the FL from S1 wouldn’t be returning for S2. I did like her in the first season or maybe more specifically, I really liked the development between her and the ML. But now that I’m watching S2, I actually find Ju Hye Ra much more likable :D
So if anyone is hesitant to watch because of the FL change, don’t be! Hye Ra is great and this isn’t really a romance drama anyway... even though I wouldn’t mind a little romance hihi
hmm .. I can't be the only one who thought ep 9 was quite boring? 👀
This drama has only 12 episodes and the main premise is about ghosts and solving cases and their relationship evolving... yeah I know she's a CEO and business stuff is included... but tbh I don't really care for this kind of subplot of evil relatives and obsessive 2MLs, as it's nothing special and frankly just boring at this point. We have dozen of these plots, so I'm a little bummed out that the focus shifted towards that and I really hope we're getting back on track in the next episode.
Just a thought... but the assassin organization plot isn't even unrealistic 😂 What's unrealistic is that Tae Song grew up with a mother like that and somehow still became such a respectful, green-flag husband. Like HOW?! lol
Especially when his older sisters clearly adopted the same awful mindset. I genuinely don’t understand how they’re comfortable watching their sister-in-law work her ass off for THEIR ancestors while they do nothing, then just show up to a meal she prepared. I’d feel so uncomfortable 😭
I hate Tae Song's mother and older sisters. They are horrible... it's sad that there are countless real people like that out there >_>
Otherwise I really, really liked ep 5! And I really love their relationship. I'm curious about their backstory, how they got together and Bo Na's past. Tae Song also seems to have some things he hides. His nightmares of the past(?) and that message on his phone...
I agree with the comments saying that this drama deserves better rating. I think a lot of people rated this low because they expected somewhat more angst and much darker vibes, but I rather think the current vibe is quite refreshing and fits the story more. And I'm sure it's getting darker in the second half of the drama.
Every Chinese drama is dubbed either by the actors themselves or voice actors because there's a lot of background…
hmm... but that's not true. Not every cdrama is dubbed. Most of them are especially historical or costume, but not all of them. You can often hear which are dubbed and which are not. Recently I feel it's getting more, even in modern dramas which usually have less dubbing.
Now let’s see if this drama falls victim to the kdrama curse, because annoying exes or past loves always seem to be the beginning of the downfall of an otherwise amazing drama 😭 I’m excited for their dating era, but at the same time I’m already anxious because almost every kdrama I’ve watched lately seems to fall apart somewhere after the halfway point.
It almost feels like Kdrama writers are competing to see who can write the worst final eps. Hopefully this writer won't compete lol
If all the suffering, villains and plot feel forced, it just doesn't resonate with me anymore. I know it's a drama but if it's too exaggerated for dramatic purposes, it's becoming boring. So maybe I will wait until its finished and consider picking it up again 😅
And I can't be the only one who feels bad for Chan?! I mean, I don't really get the hate he gets. They just don't fit as a couple, but he's not a hateful person. I mean I love Da Reum and Hagi together, but I still have a soft spot for Chan and don't want him hurt. He will feel so guilty in the next episode, even tho it's not his fault. But the entertainment business is a lion's den, his agecy will try to throw Da Reum under the bus and his ex is evil af. He doesn't have any luck...
Also I love Hagi's and Chan's friendship and just hope they won't ruin that. I guess what I hate more than romance breakups are friendship break ups over a woman/man 😅
I guess some people just aren’t good at picking up on micro-expressions. Even in that scene where he tried to show off his packaging skills in front of Da Reum, you could clearly see him pouting when she ignored him lol And when Da Reum told him that the guy she was meeting was someone she’d had a crush on for a long time, he looked like he was about to tear up. You could literally see his eyes getting red and teary...
Do people really need extremely exaggerated facial expressions to recognize emotions?
I loved watching their backstory, so I am excited for tomorrow's ep as well, also it was exciting how the assassin colleagues met her family and even Dong Jin too. He was so near the criminals he desperately wants to find 😅
Lee Dong Jin is so close to Tae Song since childhood and met Bona so many times. My gosh... the angst gonna be real good in later eps! I have the feeling Dong Jin is definitely gonna find out about Bona, will have a hard time considering he's a cop but will keep it secret for Tae Song's sake. Also maybe Bona killed the murderer of his parents? We don't know yet how they died, but it was said they were victims of a crime, so I'm sure it's gonna get connected in the end.
Also Yul is like the cutest!!! ❤️
I was also a bit bummed when I found out that the FL from S1 wouldn’t be returning for S2. I did like her in the first season or maybe more specifically, I really liked the development between her and the ML. But now that I’m watching S2, I actually find Ju Hye Ra much more likable :D
So if anyone is hesitant to watch because of the FL change, don’t be! Hye Ra is great and this isn’t really a romance drama anyway... even though I wouldn’t mind a little romance hihi
This drama has only 12 episodes and the main premise is about ghosts and solving cases and their relationship evolving... yeah I know she's a CEO and business stuff is included... but tbh I don't really care for this kind of subplot of evil relatives and obsessive 2MLs, as it's nothing special and frankly just boring at this point. We have dozen of these plots, so I'm a little bummed out that the focus shifted towards that and I really hope we're getting back on track in the next episode.
Especially when his older sisters clearly adopted the same awful mindset. I genuinely don’t understand how they’re comfortable watching their sister-in-law work her ass off for THEIR ancestors while they do nothing, then just show up to a meal she prepared. I’d feel so uncomfortable 😭
Otherwise I really, really liked ep 5! And I really love their relationship. I'm curious about their backstory, how they got together and Bo Na's past. Tae Song also seems to have some things he hides. His nightmares of the past(?) and that message on his phone...
I agree with the comments saying that this drama deserves better rating. I think a lot of people rated this low because they expected somewhat more angst and much darker vibes, but I rather think the current vibe is quite refreshing and fits the story more. And I'm sure it's getting darker in the second half of the drama.