Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Los Angeles
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 17, 2020
Replying to gasrr • Apr 13, 2022
I think japan is the best version rather than original or other version, it's just short, not much missunderstanding,…
@gasrr : agreed with u. This k-drama is so good! That's why china remake it. But i love this version than china version. Bcs that china version taken the wrong male lead i guess.
0 3
On Park Seo Jun • Apr 13, 2022
Person Park Seo Jun
My most favourite actor from all!
Love u Park Seo Joon😍❤💙💚🧡
And he's one of korean actors who got most love on this website & has millions followers on insragram!!
Daebak!! 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
3 4
On Yoo Teo • Mar 26, 2022
Person Yoo Teo
I think he's already got a main role in his new hollywood movie: Past Lives.
And i'm happy to know that bcs he's deserved it!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
2 0
On Zhao Ge • Mar 18, 2022
Title Zhao Ge
I hope & wish this drama will air on Netflix! So we can watch a great actors there..
6 0
On The Autumn Ballad • Mar 18, 2022
I watch this drama just bcs of Jeremy Tsui! He's so suits with historical drama. Bcs his face is so suits with all the costumes, his martial arts, etc. And I love his actings in all his dramas!!! 😍❤❤❤
6 0
Replying to fancy • Mar 18, 2022
Yes but they dubbed his voice sadly... :( I love his voice.
@Sirry Usly : yea.. it's really2 bad dubbed!! Smh🤦🏻‍♀️
Jeremy's deep husky voice is so addicted to hear! 😍
1 0
Replying to Ridzz • Mar 16, 2022
Person Go Wook
He was there in lovers of the Red sky too
@Ridzz : yes he was there, hehe
0 0
On Go Wook • Mar 6, 2022
Person Go Wook
He's reunited with Ahn Hye Seop in A Businsss Proposal😁
4 3
Replying to Rachel_G • Feb 11, 2022
It's a YOU problem, honey. Her character is told as a good person, loved, cared, and praised by people surround…
@Angelica Lau : yea i agree with u.. hahaa...
1 0