Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Los Angeles
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 17, 2020
On No Boundary Season 2 • Aug 22, 2021
Title No Boundary Season 2 Spoiler
I love this season 2 than season 1..
I love Wen Gu in here..
And i love Gu Chang (or Hu Lu) too..
But unfortunately why Chen Xu (as Gu Chang or Hu Lu) doesn't play as a main character. Bcs i love his acts on this season 2😍
I likes his first stance when Lu Ji seduced him to mak*ng love.. hahahaa...
I love the ending too...
3 2
On No Boundary • Aug 22, 2021
Title No Boundary
I'm sorry but i don't like ML, since meteor garden, i don't like him😬
Just skip this season & continued to season 2. I watch this bcs of Gu Zi Cheng only🤭
1 0
On Lim Yoon A • Aug 11, 2021
Person Lim Yoon A
I love her as an idol & as an actress.
I love her acting in china drama too: GOD of War. She's awesome!!💜💜💜💜
4 0
On Bae Suzy • Aug 11, 2021
Person Bae Suzy
I love her as a former idol & as an actress💜💜💜💜
6 0
On Choi Si Won • Aug 11, 2021
Person Choi Si Won
I love Choi Siwon or Mas Agung Choi in Indonesia. I really love him as an idol & as an actor too 😍💜💜💜
1 0
On Kim Hye Jin • Aug 7, 2021
Person Kim Hye Jin
She's so pretty in drama Dong Yi. And looks so young! I can't believe she's 35 at that drama! Daebak!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
0 0
On Lee Min Ho • Aug 1, 2021
Person Lee Min Ho
My first crush korean actor bcs of the heirs & BOF 😍💜💜💜
8 4
On Won Bin • Aug 1, 2021
Person Won Bin
This actor is super handsome! OMG!💜💜💜
5 0
On Park Seo Jun • Jul 28, 2021
Person Park Seo Jun
I wish to see him on a drama with Im Yoona SNSD. And they're being detectives. It sounds interesting. Hahahaaa...
3 0
On Itaewon Class • Jul 28, 2021
This drama is quite rare than other korean drama & i love this kind of drama!!

Bcs it's related to life. And how ppl struggle for being success frm zero. And many lessons we will get frm this drama!!

Super awesome!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
3 0
On Yang Yang • Jul 28, 2021
Person Yang Yang
I watched his drama Love 020, but in drama You Are My Glory, i really likes his role there. He'a super cool!! (^.^)
3 0
Replying to Nauriya • Jul 28, 2021
At 22 she did a fab job. After MG it is big leap in his character. Compared to other actors I have always found…
@Esha Lee : yeaa.. being psycho is beyond of my thought before.

But after watch Lee Dong Wook at Stranger frm Hell, i think villain roles might be suit him too as LDW did. Hahahaa...
1 0
Replying to Nauriya • Jul 28, 2021
At 22 she did a fab job. After MG it is big leap in his character. Compared to other actors I have always found…
@Esha Lee : i would love to see him as a detective either.

Or might be as a pshyco.. hahahaa...
2 2
Replying to Nauriya • Jul 27, 2021
At 22 she did a fab job. After MG it is big leap in his character. Compared to other actors I have always found…
@Esha Lee : yes, i already knew too. And wish him will get those kind of roles😊
1 4
Replying to Nauriya • Jul 26, 2021
At 22 she did a fab job. After MG it is big leap in his character. Compared to other actors I have always found…
@Esha Lee : yea. Dylan is one of an awesome chinese actor in my opinion.

He was suddenly being a male lead on Meteor Garden 2018, i thought that was incredible!

Butnit's too sad many ppl just saw him as a cheerful person and handsome looks, but not his quality acting which is more improve i guess.

More roles and many genres of drama so far. And i hope he will get the best cast again & he can show his best on it😊
2 6
Replying to Nauriya • Jul 25, 2021
At 22 she did a fab job. After MG it is big leap in his character. Compared to other actors I have always found…
Yea, it's true.
I loves his acting in every his dramas, including Ever Night season 2.
Hopefully Dylan will get a great cast for his next project 😊
3 8