Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Los Angeles
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 17, 2020
On Jeon Bae Soo • Feb 8, 2022
Person Jeon Bae Soo
I really love this ahjussi acting om several kdramas, such as like The K2 & All of Us Dead..
0 0
On Lomon • Feb 6, 2022
Person Lomon
His face looks like Lukas NCT.. hehee..
And he's so cute in drama All of Us are Dead..
5 0
On Bad and Crazy • Jan 15, 2022
Title Bad and Crazy Spoiler
I'm on 9th episodes & very excited to looking forward fot the next episodes! And i feel suspicious about the therapist too!! Ugh!!
8 0
Replying to Evangeline • Dec 9, 2021
I don't want any sequel, but an extra episode for a satisfied ending is very welcoming😆
@Evangeline : you should watch them on the BTS of this drama. They're all so hillarious! Even William! Hahahaa😂😂😂
1 0
Replying to AB28 • Dec 9, 2021
I love it too 😍The sequel would be very welcome 🙏🏻
@AnnieB28 : yea i couldn't more agreed.. hehehee...
0 0
Replying to jenna • Dec 8, 2021
Person Park Shin Hye
Watch Sisyphus. She has a different role in this show. I think this might be her best role so far.
@Bethany : it isn't a big deal. Everyone's had their own mistakes in english if that language isn't their native language.

And of course you ever had the mistaken too, bcs you're not that perfect just like me. And even the native speakers ever had the mistaken about an english grammar!!

So wh did you criticized me?? I never criticized your grammar on your profile. And you're suddenly stan on that man (mia, if it's her/his real name, bcs that account was deleted).
0 0
Replying to jenna • Nov 23, 2021
Person Park Shin Hye
Watch Sisyphus. She has a different role in this show. I think this might be her best role so far.
@Bethany : English isn't my native language too, but i'm learn everyday about english to improve it.

I watched almost all PSH dramas & few of variety shows that she's on it, so i had opinion about her projects so far (^.^)
0 2
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Oct 29, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky Spoiler
I already finished to watching this drama. I thought there will be another episodes bcs the ending was really unclear for me.. lol..
Oveall, this drama is quite worth it to watch, even there was less the fight scenes (bcs i was waiting fot it the most than the romance.. lol.. )
1 0
Replying to jenna • Oct 27, 2021
Person Park Shin Hye
Watch Sisyphus. She has a different role in this show. I think this might be her best role so far.
@Mia : your sentences were so confusing too bcs you didn't use any punctuation.. lol
0 4