Editorials Replying to Tara Puspit • Oct 12, 2022
Title The First Frost
xukai as a sang yan pleaseeeeeee 😭😭😭😭 bailu xukai ❤❤❤❤❤❤
I want xiao zhan here
7 0
On Little Women • Oct 10, 2022
Title Little Women
Choi do ll look so sexy in the fighting seen.....❤️❤️
10 0
On Little Women • Oct 9, 2022
Title Little Women
I am the one not satisfied about in joo and choii do ll...😒 but i can't understand how much they divided the money among them...???
4 10
On Little Women • Oct 8, 2022
Title Little Women
I like oh in joo and choi do to see together
10 0
On Little Women • Oct 1, 2022
Title Little Women
I want to see Wi ha joon and kim go eun share a new romantic stroy drama...❤️❤️
10 8
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 31, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I am in fall in love with the Crown prince
6 4
Replying to Hope • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
As of tomorrow i will not watch no more apparently there will be a season 2 and So Min will not be playing the…
I will also not going to watch it anymore
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 17, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I like the Crown prince and the two others how they help mudeok... It’s so funny and cute i laughed the whole way
10 2
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
It drops on Netflix immediately after it finishes airing in South Korea. My calculation is that it should drop…
Thanks
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
When will episode 9 going to be release... It is Saturday already and 5 pm in Bangladesh time..😪
0 3
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 13, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
If the female lead going to be Change in season 2 than i am not going to watch this drama
4 6
Replying to janec • Jun 17, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
An interesting case of unwarranted pessimism probably to provoke aggressive comments. Except that... You can try…
I am just worried about him not getting any big project drama or movies with most popular actress as a fan it’s disappointing me
0 3
On Xiao Zhan • Jun 16, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
He is getting older day by day and not getting any big project such a poor man...😒😒
0 12
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jun 15, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Is babi getting heartbroken in the end of this drama???
0 16
On Xiao Zhan • Jun 4, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
What will be his next project?
1 6
On KinnPorsche • Apr 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Where can i get to see episode number 3???
0 1
Replying to Sanjiii123 • Apr 19, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
Aren’t they rumoured to cast in a new drama?
😂😂😂
0 0
On Xiao Zhan • Apr 18, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
I want to see Bai lu and xiao zhan together in a historical drama
3 9
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 21, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
I like the character choi nam ra most here
6 0
On Xiao Zhan • Jan 15, 2022
Person Xiao Zhan
how many project xiao zhan work in this new year??
1 1
