Editorials
On Ace Troops • Dec 29, 2021
Title Ace Troops
Is xiao zhan going to die in this drama??
0 1
On Xiao Zhan • Nov 26, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
🥴🥴🥴
1 2
Replying to Dreamer1005 • Nov 26, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
Missing you everyday Xiao Zhan :)
Me too
0 0
On Xiao Zhan • Oct 20, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
I am totally hopeless for him now...☹️
0 5
On Xiao Zhan • Oct 4, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
Happy birthday my dear...❤️❤️🎂
2 0
Replying to clBa • Sep 24, 2021
Person Bai Lu
Hope she gets a xianxia next with good quality script, directing, and production. She hasn’t act as an immortal…
I hope so
1 0
On Xiao Zhan • Sep 15, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
Can anybody tell me what will be his next project??
2 3
On The Oath of Love • Sep 11, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
I Don't want to watch this drama anymore.....everything has limitation.... It’s too mouch
1 1
On Xiao Zhan • Sep 8, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
What will be his next project??? I am so excited.. 🙂
2 0
On One and Only • Sep 7, 2021
Title One and Only
Bai Lu nailed this drama... In the last two episode it made me to cry...😪🤧
10 2
On Bai Lu • Sep 3, 2021
Person Bai Lu
I want to see Bai Lu with my favourite actor Xiao zhan
12 5
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Sep 3, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
Yess i know. Someone like Bai Lu, dilraba, zhao liying or yang mi
I like Bai lu most
1 0
On One and Only • Aug 30, 2021
Title One and Only
Last episode... killed me..😪
2 0
On Xiao Zhan • Aug 27, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
Why he is not getting any new drama with some beautiful actress... 😪😪
5 2
On The Longest Promise • Aug 4, 2021
Title The Longest Promise
I think this one will be release soon rather than ool
5 0
On Love Is Sweet • Jul 2, 2021
Title Love Is Sweet
Love this drama
0 0
Replying to YumzQ • Jun 8, 2021
Person Xiao Zhan
He already starred with Zhao Luisi in OME and Bai Lu is guesting in Ace Troops.
I also want to see xiao zhan pair up with Bai lu
2 0
On The Longest Promise • Jun 7, 2021
Title The Longest Promise
I want to see xiao zhan with more new ancient historical drama
7 0
On The Oath of Love • May 18, 2021
Title The Oath of Love
Why this drama still not broadcast yet....almost waiting for two years for this one
1 0
On Eternal Faith • May 1, 2021
Title Eternal Faith
I want to see xiao zhan as xie lian in this drama.... Otherwise its one of my favourite novel i can't tolerate it for live adaptation
1 8
