Editorials
Replying to normalleaf • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGO8ApIp2B3/In this link there are today all kisses.....Kiss of jiang jun and yuan…
It’s too hot.....omg
2 0
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
I wish and pray they are become real couple.....they are look like made for each other
5 1
On The Monkey King 3 • Oct 12, 2020
Title The Monkey King 3
In trailer of this drama i didn’t see Bai lu where is she??
1 1
Replying to Ime • Oct 12, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
I saw at douban the current rating love is sweet is 7.4 . All local viewers should rate five stars to compensate…
I can't vote on duban apps my country are not allowed to vote on this apps.... chinise country are totally different why they don't think for the international fans they only count for local people
0 1
Replying to kat797 • Oct 11, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
You must be a baby then! You're watching the wrong show, kid. I highly recommend Baby Shark and the like:https://youtu.be/XqZsoesa55wYou…
I think you should check up your eys and also ur mind by a good doctor... If u not like her why u are here.... Just go away.....whom u like...
2 1
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 11, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Epi 20 was so romantic ...... I already watch it 3 times
7 0
Replying to Lee Soo Geun • Oct 11, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Here is the link to watch the first episode with ENGLISH SUBhttps://asiantaxi.su/love-is-sweet-episode-19/https://asiantaxi.su/love-is-sweet-episode-20/
Tnx
1 0
Replying to HotGeGesWife • Oct 11, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
ML is so handsome. But I don't like FL , she looks older .
The female lead is most cutest i have seen ever having a pretty face like the korean actress
6 0
On Bai Lu • Oct 9, 2020
Person Bai Lu
Love u bai lu... Imj
4 0
Replying to Abazaza • Oct 8, 2020
Title Royal Feast
Xu Kai + Bai Lu = Imperial Cuisine, onlyFor me, and as I think for many, Bai Lu will be always the first and only…
Bai lu is really a versatile actress why it’s happening to her? How can they replaced her afterall she is a talented actress.... Seriously i am really really upset...... Best wishes for Bai lu..... lots of love for her from India
3 0
Replying to ls_land • Oct 8, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
The main couple is awesome but I just can't care less for the second couple they are so unnecessary, most of the…
U are right
2 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Oct 7, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Leo Luo is doing great Xu Kai is still better... Imo.
But i think for this drama leu luo is perfect for this drama
6 1
Replying to Janica Salvador • Oct 7, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Yes!!!
I wish so..... Tnx for ur information
1 0
Replying to Janica Salvador • Oct 7, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Yes!!!
Do u know how this drama going on in china and it’s ratings?
2 3
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 7, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Leu luo really breaks the on screen chemistry Between Bai lu and xu kai.....?
19 8
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 6, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Bai lu's octopus mouth dance It's too funny
14 0
Replying to Sharaban Tohora • Oct 6, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Are u from Indi??
India
0 1
Replying to Flashtone • Oct 6, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Does anyone know how well this show is doing in china? I hope the ratings are good?
Are u from Indi??
0 2
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 6, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
Epi 18 is awesome it’s Dame cute specially the underwear seen when xu li said to bai lu" U also prefer having a hole here " and bai lu put it on to prove it..... IT'S to funny and the kiss seen after that having dinner when they said each other... Oh oh oh..... it’s too cute...... Their chemistry is awesome ..... Loving it
8 0
Replying to NightWanderer • Oct 5, 2020
Title Love Is Sweet
I always skip the second couple's scenes lol
Me too
1 0
