Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2020

Friends

On The Wolf • Nov 27, 2020
Title The Wolf
I am only here for xian zhan....i can't understand why he is the second male lead character here....disappointed
0 14
On Xiao Zhan • Nov 25, 2020
Person Xiao Zhan
After watching drama titled the untamed..... I have a crush on him...on of the handsome actor i have ever seen
4 0
Replying to pheonix234 • Oct 29, 2020
where can i watch ep 15 and 16 with eng sub
I have the same question
1 0
Replying to Bill Dew • Oct 26, 2020
I ship gang leader and Prince chemistry way better he supports her projects and doesnt think of ripping her off…
Me too
0 0
Replying to hellomoocow • Oct 24, 2020
oh noooooooo!!! Honestly, I've been super spoiled by BL's chemistry with all her male leads. Especially after…
It’s a comedy type drama and i like it... Here Bai lu is a strong female lead character... U should give a try
3 0
Replying to igorsilva102039 • Oct 22, 2020
I love Bai lu, but she looks so normal in modern dramas. She doesn't have that Aura, just like The legends or…
U should watch love is sweet
7 0
Replying to Ana • Oct 22, 2020
I didn't expect a pregnancy in this drama even if I did I never expected it to be Xu Li. I thought if someone…
They are two fast.....lol
1 1
On Love Is Sweet • Oct 20, 2020
I am already going to miss this drama and also......I miss this sweet couple after next week..... epi 29 gives me goose bumps ..
7 0
Replying to Asianleo • Oct 20, 2020
WeTV posted the trailer on their FB page https://www.facebook.com/1053101664728725/posts/3493579930680874/
Tnx
0 0
Replying to normalleaf • Oct 17, 2020
I can't understand how can people give 1 star rating to this drama??????[see in statistics]
Only chinese people can do it...... or otherwise they are haters ......
1 1
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Oct 14, 2020
Naughty, naughty Luo Yunxi. Those steamy kisses, OMG! He's going to snatch Bai Lu away from Xu Kai.
Feeling better to read ur comment.... LOL
1 0
Replying to Martial • Oct 12, 2020
Title Royal Feast
You need to chill with the misogyny, love. You need to either seek help or delete your account because degrading…
It’s my opinion.....why u have to read others comment ...... if u Don't like it just ignore it
0 1
On Bai Lu • Oct 12, 2020
Person Bai Lu
I want to ship her with leo luo..... Their chemistry is too good....i wish they will become real couple
16 1