Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 26, 2020
Replying to Sometimes1 • Jun 22, 2024
They are not comparable at all. In those two instance the ex-bf were in an actual relationship for years.In his…
facts. he even said it himself. he knew it was an unrequited love but choose to not comfess cause he knew she would say no so he can just have the small moments with her. it's so not her fault.
2 0
Replying to sakie • Jun 19, 2024
Title The Double
I think there will be an express package from ep 35-40. Let’s hope it happens.
I hope so cause the schedule they have planned out is so annoying!
4 0
On The Double • Jun 18, 2024
Title The Double
it's a VERY VERY SLOW BURN, Episode 31 and not on kiss has happened yet. in terms of them making it an official relationship nothing has been initated but the yearning for each other simmers under the surface from the beginning and every interaction after
4 0
Replying to sakie • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
Let’s be greedy. YOUKU, please give us ALL episodes now!! 😛🤪😉
I get that too but these cliffhangers are gonna get more intense my heart can't. 😂😂😂
2 0
Replying to sakie • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Double
Let’s be greedy. YOUKU, please give us ALL episodes now!! 😛🤪😉
I am going to have to develop more restraint because I cannot do these two episodes a day. I need to binge watch this. my future self will thank me. 😂😂😂
1 2
On The Double • Jun 10, 2024
Title The Double
I wish I had started this after it ended 😆 the waiting for episodes is torture.
8 0
Replying to sloanefix • Jun 5, 2024
it's giving me ALL THE BUTTERFLIES
a whole flower garden is in my stomach with the amount of butterflies it's giving me.
3 8
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 21, 2024
Ep 20, ML will tell FL. The part he played, that’s hard to answer in a para., in simple statement he became…
lovely. thank you 😊I hate when the main leads have too much between them. I can take it for the plot but not the entire show. I will definitely enjoy now.
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 21, 2024
Ep 20, ML will tell FL. The part he played, that’s hard to answer in a para., in simple statement he became…
OHHHHH THANK YOU 😊 That's all I needed to know. now my heart can watch in peace knowing when she finds out who he is. 😂😂😂 everything else I don't need any spoiling. 😊
2 2
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 21, 2024
I NEED someone to spoil for me what episode she finds out his real identity and the part he played in her family falling on hard times. please use the spoiler tag and let me know in your reply.
0 12
Replying to DiegoS. • Apr 14, 2024
Noona romance? Count me in. One Spring Night and Something in the Rain director? Oh, boy.Dis gon b gud
WHAT. this comment just sold me. 😂😂😂 these are two of my FAV shows.
1 0
On Only for Love • Feb 21, 2024
I had to drop this at episode 24. all the angst and misunderstood gave me heartburn. I am gonna watch something else to clear my chest.
1 0
Replying to FanFanX • Dec 3, 2023
Very slow subs. But they're finally available through Ep8 now.
do you know if we would get better subs than MGTV?
0 0
Replying to SeanFletcher • Nov 29, 2023
Here we are at the half way point. What a good show and remake it is 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
do you know if we would get better subs than MGTV?
0 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 16, 2023
the most modern historical cdrama I have ever watched 😂😂😂

ps. the couple dearest to my heart were the introverted prince and princess 😆 at any opportunity they were willing to stay home 🤣

I was like...yup. same.
8 0
Replying to LydieO • Nov 13, 2023
because it's based on the story of emperor but chinese censorship doesn't like palace drama with true emperor…
ohhh really where can I look up info about the emperor that inspired the story?
0 1
Replying to TereStarr • Nov 11, 2023
So... 7.4 is pretty low, but I know that sometimes a good story has bad ratings. This is just starting on Viki,…
I think the comment section and rating is a bit much. give it a chance. I am on ep 29 and I am enjoying it. if you going in for flowery fairy tale romance. this is not it initially. it's a lot of real life of life back then for women.
6 0