Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 26, 2020
On New Life Begins • Nov 7, 2023
It started out fine but I on episode 13 and it draggy. I gonna finish the show bit I not gonna binge it as I thought I would have initially.
3 0
On Blooming Days • Nov 7, 2023
only reached epi 4 but its interesting to me how the main leads and second leads are not just black and white or good or bad. all of them are grey and you never know which direction they facing.

🤔
3 0
Replying to ella • Oct 13, 2023
sorry if this is a bother I wanted to recommend some really good jbls my beautiful man (s1&2&movie)old fashioned…
thank you for all the rec. Will check it out.
2 2
On My Personal Weatherman • Oct 13, 2023
these two bumbling idiots in love. 🤣 I love them. communication is key in relationships.

the ending showed that they still had a long way to go but at last finally they facing the right direction.

my first JBL and I enjoyed it a lot.
12 7
Replying to b3b3k • Sep 12, 2023
because they are only release for fast/express pass. For other channel, 39 & 40 release date is tomorrow. however…
I am impatient where can I download the English subs 🤣
0 1
Replying to Li Li • Sep 4, 2023
how have you see episode 36 and where I can find all the episodes to binge instantly.
I know about the teasers. I thought it was full episodes already released 😔I try to stay away from watching teasers. I don't even watch the beginning and ending credits after the first episodes cause of the spoilers there 🤣
1 2
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Sep 4, 2023
Spoiler for episode 36:
how have you see episode 36 and where I can find all the episodes to binge instantly.
0 4
On The Legend of Zhuohua • Sep 4, 2023
my biggest mistake of 2023 thus far is not waiting for this show to end so I can binge. one of the BEST Dramas of the year and we only on episode 29.
11 0
Replying to DramaAjumma • Sep 2, 2023
Not a fan of how the romance played out. All it did is diminish the characters especially Do-jin. Why would you…
I like the reality of the romantic relationships. I like that he has always love this woman and not gonna let this new person just swoop in. I think he felt he had a chance. I don't mind how the romance played out. also in real life ppl do feel guilt in moving when a love one dies. survivor guilt is a real thing.
0 1
Replying to Aymen • Sep 2, 2023
Finally, someone who thinks the same as me.....I ABSOLUTELY LOVED SEASON 2
same I have no idea why ppl hating. it's an amazing cop/ investigation show. it's not as fire investigation intensive as the first season, but I fine in the first half it was.
0 0
Replying to Aymen • Sep 2, 2023
HoGae is not dead, I think its a coverup to deceive DEX
I wasn't talking about him. I was talking in general. but yeah. spoiler.
0 0
Replying to MelissaH • Sep 2, 2023
for me this year so far at least, for historical romantic dramas are two without putting one first except from…
The ingenious one on my to watch list. I should probably start it
1 0
Replying to Li Li • Sep 2, 2023
Title The Legend of Zhuohua Spoiler
I agree. what makes her so different than the grandmother. she helped the grandmother carry out her plans in some…
and knowing is your grandmother that do it will mess with your brain.
1 0
Replying to Li Li • Sep 2, 2023
do yall think the ML will die at the end because of his illness? I can see it happening. do yall think the princess…
when I said 3 scholars. I meant these 3.
Mu Zhuo Hua
Main
Shen Jing Hong
Sun Yun Qian
1 0
Replying to Li Li • Sep 2, 2023
do yall think the ML will die at the end because of his illness? I can see it happening. do yall think the princess…
nah. I never read the book so don't answer on that strictly the show.
0 0