Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 26, 2020
Replying to Li Li • 1 day ago
I have too much words and no words. I am bubbling over with so much emotion and yet i cannot articulate it. best…
more thoughts, I waited whole year for this drama to premiere and it was WORTH THE WAIT


lastly, who can I talk to about the pounding headache i have from all the crying these last few episodes


OK truly finally, SHE BECAME ONE OF THE EGALES AT THE END SOARING AWAY INTO THE SKY, FINALLY FREE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
12 1
On Against the Current • 1 day ago
I have too much words and no words. I am bubbling over with so much emotion and yet i cannot articulate it. best drama of 2026.
15 2
On Love between Lines • 6 days ago
loved the show...the one thought that stayed with me through the show... SOME GIVE THAT STEP BROTHER A HUG. GOD! POOR DUDE JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED...😆
2 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • 6 days ago
jinqi noticed the eunuchs were having the emperor's and princes' ears. in other words, they could meddle in politics…
ohhhhhh. although I know that's what it was alluding too. I didn't initially take it as him also noticing it, but yup, makes sense. I guess him moving back home was him taking his wife's advice and saving his neck, literally and figuratively.
2 0
On Against the Current • 6 days ago
and my last thought after today's episode


BRING ON THE EXPRESS EPISODES!!!!


Gorsh I am never doing this again. I cannot with the episodes once a day again.
4 1
On Against the Current • 6 days ago
I need someone with a big brain to explain clearly all the references to the King and the ML relationship in court using the play, the convo between the eunuch and the scene of him walking out of court. I know the symbolism but I wish I can have the director and writer break it down scene by scene for me. It was so interesting.
7 3
On Against the Current • 6 days ago
man all the time skips in this one episode let me know this series could have easily been 60 episodes instead of 47. 😂😂😂
12 0
Replying to Li Li • 9 days ago
does this say one episode a day this week and no episodes on Wednesday?
Lord the torture.
1 1
Replying to eliteles1 • 9 days ago
calendar:https://i.mydramalist.com/nKxp6L_3f.jpghttps://i.mydramalist.com/7r04Py_3f.jpg
does this say one episode a day this week and no episodes on Wednesday?
1 3
Replying to kelize84 • 15 days ago
The rule was revoked, dramas can be longer now.
WHAT REALLY oh my goodness. wow.
1 4
On Against the Current • 15 days ago
how many full 40mins episode will this drama have. can't be 47, because I know they are only allowed to make up to 40 episodes or less.
0 7
On Against the Current • 22 days ago
DO NOT START WATCHING THIS SHOW WHILE IT'SAIRING.



...because you will want to binge it. take it from me. I am suffering daily waiting for a new episode. 😫

its SOOOOO GOOD.
36 6
Replying to krissy • May 15, 2026
They almost always do, why not if it makes money? But I think it's usually the last 6ish eps or something so probably…
yeah. I know they do. I wish they did it over the weekend. but I know that wishful thinking 😂😂😂
0 0
On A Splendid Match • May 15, 2026
I need to know if they are gonna early release the last few episodes. I can not watch one at a time 😂😂😂
2 2
Replying to deepakk • Sep 8, 2025
Follow this list for short dramas with happy endinghttps://kisskh.at/list/4PXkPOz4
thank you for this.
0 0
On Beyond the Bar • Sep 8, 2025
I fell in love with this drama and the characters in it. it felt like a warn hug and I never wanted it to end. great show .
4 0
On In the Name of Blossom • Aug 14, 2025
the perfect end to an amazing two part series. incredible series. I love the first part and second part. I so wish I can see the ML and FL in more shows together. they acted so effortlessly with each other.
7 3
On Ball Boy Tactics • Jun 26, 2025
I definitely loved it. great watch and so much storytelling compacted in 8 episodes. great job to all the actors and crew involved.
3 0
On The Art of Negotiation • Apr 18, 2025
I loved this show. throughly enjoyed it. while watching the last 2 episodes I kept saying I wish it had a season two and OMG it does. love that. now fingers cross it actually gets made 😩🙌
2 0
On The Glory • Apr 4, 2025
Title The Glory
all I have to say after watching this series is.

GIRL POWER!!!!!
3 0