News
Replying to ppw_24 • Jul 22, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
IM CRYINGGG WHAT THIS IS ABSOLUTE CINEMAA EVERYTHING IS SOO GOODDDD BROO I WAS CRYING SO HARD IN EP 31 THEYRE…
Their chemistry was phenomenal. Only part of this drama that has me scratching my head is how in the hell is FL looking like she has been through hell after that one stab to the shoulder with that tiny ass knife while Zhang got stabbed with that big ass butcher knife and seems to be fine🤣
2 1
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Jul 19, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Probably just fatigued I've done that when binge watching too🤣 It normally happens during those episodes where…
Yeah it's good but the only thing to really anticipate was the reveals.(When people find out he is healed, when ML finds out what happened with fl, etc ....) The leads really carried the story imo. So no one really felt like a threat, even when things did go bad I wasn't nervous about anything🤣
0 0
Replying to Hanii • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love for You
Mean while me, from the start his character appeared I just skip it, call me whatever you want or judge me I just…
Yeah and it's so overdone at this point
0 0
Replying to lananh • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
Only real thing I hate is that they air some of the most boring eps on the days where there's only 1 ep per day.…
I pray they don't go the typical cdrama rout and have FL mom try to get her with 2ml
0 0
Replying to Hanii • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love for You
Mean while me, from the start his character appeared I just skip it, call me whatever you want or judge me I just…
I find it funny how in every drama if the ML has an ex or admirer he cuts them off almost too harshly while the FL for whatever reason keeps her ex or admirers around.
4 2
Replying to nomnoms • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
Miao jing is right Chen yi still sees her as the teen he has to protect from the harsh world they live in but…
I think he is right though. She has no idea how dangerous Zhang is. I don't think he should be so secretive but then again it looks like ML is working with the police so he probably can't talk.
18 0
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Jul 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Probably just fatigued I've done that when binge watching too🤣 It normally happens during those episodes where…
Yeah this drama definitely lacked that strong antagonist
2 2
Replying to ibisfeather • Jul 16, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Which one is Prince Qiang?
The current emperor was adopted into the royal family Prince Qian was next in line for the throne before his death.
0 0
On Love for You • Jul 16, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
Only thing I don't like about this is how she thinks it's cute to accept the 2ml advances. She is still very immature.
7 0
Replying to 618 • Jul 16, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
She wants someone to control , he lied to her and turned out to be very cunning which scared her
You have to remember in her past life her family was slaughtered because of these power struggles so she wants it easy🤣
1 0
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Jul 16, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
I have a theory about ML that I basically confirmed after being curious🤣
ML is Prince Qian son. I don't know if they'll change it in the show though. From what I read the King felt guilty so he raised him diligently as his own son. Maybe here he poisons him to put his own kid on the throne.
1 6
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 16, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I have a theory about ML that I basically confirmed after being curious🤣
0 11
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Jul 16, 2026
Title Dream to You
Have you seen Once Again. He is the ML there. It's a family drama so the cast is big but I feel like that was…
Yeah. It's pretty good. I think the older people were featured a bit too much especially after their plot was resolved but it's a great show. He goes through a range of emotions through out the show. But yeah it's one of the few family dramas that I really enjoyed. Even if you look at the rating here it's over an 8 and that's rare for family dramas.
4 0
Replying to I_Love_Shizun • Jul 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I'm stuck. I was enjoying this, got to episode 19 and I am stuck there. This comment has no bearing on how good…
Probably just fatigued I've done that when binge watching too🤣 It normally happens during those episodes where a plot point has been wrapped up and things have calmed down
2 4
Replying to metrikfire • Jul 16, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Alright. Made it to episode 37 and now I’m like… what are we doing here. How have they sandwiched PTSD and…
She is still affected by it and it's a process but it's not a major plot point. We do see how it still affects her when she is separated from the ML towards and I think it's a time skip so weeks or months have passed since they found her there.
0 0
Replying to Eleison • Jul 16, 2026
Title Dream to You
Lee Sang Yeob isn't another jerk villain in this, is he? He's such a great actor; I've only seen him in something…
Have you seen Once Again. He is the ML there. It's a family drama so the cast is big but I feel like that was my favorite work of his
6 2
Replying to DramaNewbie • Jun 12, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
So I am only on episode 4 and the storytelling is nice but.....is it just me or can the FL not act ? She is supposed…
Yeah it's hard for me to get invested in her dramas. Even her chemistry with MLs doesn't seem genuine. There is chemistry but the love aspect always seems fake 🤣
8 1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
We have 40 episodes and only 11 are aired so we will come to that.As annoying as Prince Li can be, he was involved…
Yeah I just feel like it has too much going on. You have FL family drama, ML revenge, FL revenge, the whole sml being the rightful heir, now there is an assassin organization. On top of all that we have to deal with the ML immature I like you but I'll pretend I don't like you crap as well as him being depressed about his legs.😤
0 1
On The First Jasmine • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I'm low key disappointed. This seems like it's gonna be another one of those obsessive sml dramas where he gets power and tries to force the FL to be with him. I wish it would be just stayed about them figuring out what happened that led to his brothers execution and whatever happened in her past
4 10
Replying to Okii • Jun 12, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
this little fucker is begging to be kill off. please tell me he got dethrone or kill off at some point. preferably…
I interpreted it in another way and technically they aren't equals. He was basically telling the ML everyone makes mistakes. I feel like the fact that they talk to each other in that way shows how much they respect one another
0 1