News
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Sun Yuan Zhu, what about him ? thoughts ?
0 0
Replying to Xyrre • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
Every time they are close to each other the sexual tension is OFF THE CHARTS such a great pairing. I am loving…
Jing Bo Ran can deliver it like an expert when he plays such roles❤️
5 2
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I haven't felt this much excitement since The Prisoner of Beauty🔥 I have bruises over my feet only over 8 ep and that coat folding body in a stargazing, I feel it🔥🔥🔥
5 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
kicking my foot in just 5 ep meaning it's a chemistry top level🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️
8 1
Replying to Snowlit • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Nothing for now, waiting for the next masterpiece
which will be ?
0 1
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
what's the next cdrama for you, mdl's people?
2 6
Replying to AlinaBukhari • Aug 26, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I literally can't wait for the last eps to air hopefully it's a happy ending
it is
0 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Aug 25, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
i was in need to see this, it heal me, her broaded smile, his perfect fit in royal family's roles❤️
2 0
Replying to Maomao • Aug 24, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
censored BL ?!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and you ask it after 28…
being here in comments section even if you haven't see any of and still🤣🤣
0 1
Replying to The Road to Splendor • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Replying to deleted comment
which girl ? there are a lot
0 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Is there censored BL in this drama? https://x.com/muziqis/status/2091352078983786919?s=20Gosh! I think I will…
censored BL ?!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and you ask it after 28 launched episodes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
4 3
Replying to Maomao • Aug 23, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I pittied the Yu boy more, he was genuine back then
i mean he was genuine towards her and plotted for her to be with him
0 0
Replying to Kiie • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I lowkey pity FYK. What the Yu boy said to her omg, pierced to the core of her tiny cold heart. What a horrible…
I pittied the Yu boy more, he was genuine back then
0 2
Replying to Maomao • Aug 21, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
it is alive ?
i mean before being ate🤣
0 0
Replying to minki4 • Aug 20, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I know that poor sheep is mad as fuck. They dressed it as a wedding tribute and carried it all the way from North…
it is alive ?
0 4
Replying to ChocolateBrownie • Aug 17, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Viewers I have one question regarding yesterday’s episodes. A’sen informed ZL that TY went to meet YJX and…
ML knows she is ok (not a damsel) and he knows that obsession of YJX over her will keep her safe, especially that chaos time and HE TRUST HER
4 2
Replying to grapejuice • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
If he's going after corrupt officials though ... seems the Emperor has put him on that task ... it's not just…
but she just said she is bethotred to him at that poetry gathering so they'll know (the enemies)
0 1
On A Shop for Killers Season 2 • Aug 12, 2026
Title A Shop for Killers Season 2
THAT SHOT IN THE HEAD COOL ME DOWN FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON🔥🔥🔥
9 0
Replying to Skydo66 • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
is kisskh down for you guys aswell?? I hope we won't loose this website...
try to put a spoiler so bcs one of you not be the risk to be put down, to me still working (East Europe)
0 1
Replying to Bree Lee-Moss • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Hard for me to take the Crown Prince seriously because I just saw him in Youthful Glory and he always looks like…
i love him in almost every drama of his i've saw
1 2
