Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2020
On Mystic Nine • Jul 30, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
ep.1: The rope descent was so poorly directed, you feel like you're standing still and the rope is being pulled up.🙄
7 1
Replying to An__ • Jul 30, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
when will they marry? anyone knows?
they won't
0 0
Replying to JamesDelaighman • Jul 30, 2026
FL is not beautiful—there are many women far more attractive than her—yet the author forces ML to love only…
this is not a beauty contest but an acting show, those who came only for beauty are so narrow - minded
6 0
Replying to Adsh • Jul 30, 2026
Review Royal Betrothal Spoiler
Exactly!! I didn't even know it dropped...until I checked on Kisskh....I was really excited for this one!!!
put a spoiler when you name the sources, there are many of us who use it bcs we cannot otherwise and you cause pb
0 3
Replying to Tempp • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Loved this drama, good acting, good story - but ML magically comes back at the end? Not the biggest fan of this…
i knew when the doctor refused the title requesting enter seclusion in mountains that something will happen and later, the same doctor but aged tell her about his complete manual of prescriptions over these 4 years
0 0
Replying to Cheng Yi • Jul 27, 2026
You have great patience. This month there is nothing to watch
same dropped like you, waiting these days for "Jiang Shan Wei Pin" with CZH 😍
0 0
Replying to Hayan. • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Ik I'm late but ep 32 here:I mean the Dialogues and the Scenes were beautiful, especially at the end. but HOW…
i think he must be almost dead to be eligible for the treatement for not feeling the pain of it
2 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 27, 2026
I only reproach one gesture, when the little fish in the wooden holder was shaken so hard that it must have been dizzy. The whole drama, beautiful!
2 1
Replying to Maomao • Jul 26, 2026
i expecting one wirh Chen Zhe Yuan and Wang Churan
oh, true, I mistook for another one with CZH👍
0 0
Replying to mAlif39 • Jul 26, 2026
Lol yeah, I clicked on it by mistake. I thought maybe they had mixed up the episode numbers and uploaded Episode…
same for me but stopped earlier than you😁
1 0
Replying to Ray denied • Jul 26, 2026
Guys any upcoming drama after this one?
i expecting one wirh Chen Zhe Yuan and Wang Churan
0 2
Replying to 14733000 • Jul 26, 2026
Anyone else having same issue where only episode 32 and 37 posted? 😭
yep it seems for now ep.33 - 36 only on wetv
0 0