Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2020
Replying to Sameen meow • Aug 9, 2026
yake's maid is so annoying and constantly gas lighting heršŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
till they'll arrive at that Yu's household, I'm sure😁
3 0
Replying to aevun • Aug 9, 2026
should i watch his or melody of golden age??
you can see MOGA first, in advantage to see more ep launched for this one by time
0 1
Replying to Gaby • Aug 4, 2026
Can anyone tell me if Meng TingHui has another identity, and what it is? Thanks!
for now only being part of that gang of little orphans theft, to my undertanding
3 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 4, 2026
my patience nearly dropped to 0 bcs of directing, these slow reactions of characters in emergency situations, that Yan Fuzhi with her all pink dresses and lousy style ... i feel like watching a child play ... and I really admire many actors here, I am not a beginner. Off!
7 7
Replying to biri_biri • Aug 3, 2026
Miss the good old days and our crew here. Does anyone still drop by from time to time?Also wanted to comment on…
here rewatching it in 2026, august ā¤ļø
0 0
Replying to Cntrldfusion • Aug 3, 2026
watch Love Like the Galaxy if you haven’t already
rewatched it last weekā¤ļø
0 0
Replying to Denis Demidov • Aug 3, 2026
why hyori and her husband were there?this shifted a lot of attention to them, and it was unasked fordon't like…
they were the first in this style of show in Korea, in BandB
1 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • Aug 2, 2026
what big age gap?
i mentioned the plural, dramas, not only this with 6 yrs but also KTTPH, 10 yrs, i was only asking, not to find a problem, nor i have a pb with it
0 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Aug 2, 2026
Please don’t look for problems if there is none šŸ˜‰
it is a debate not a problem, i can't even ask something that everybody think is a problem ?
0 0
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • Aug 2, 2026
I watched the trailer of KTTPH and I think Neo and Ai Mi suit their roles quite well. As far as I know, there…
not the international fans but cnetizens were harsh on them and thanks for your point of view
1 1
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • Aug 2, 2026
I watched the trailer of KTTPH and I think Neo and Ai Mi suit their roles quite well. As far as I know, there…
don't misunderstand me, i don't have a pb with their age gap and i'm not dependent of steamy romance either, their chemistry was insane even without a kiss ... i was only discussing this "age gap"
1 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 2, 2026
why in the late cdramas such a big age gap btw main leads ? ... i don't have an issue with that but it seems to be a patern for now
0 6
Replying to v4runavv1 • Aug 1, 2026
what identity?
i suppose some are in their earlier episodes
2 0
Replying to Maomao • Jul 30, 2026
put a spoiler when you name the sources, there are many of us who use it bcs we cannot otherwise and you cause…
thanks
1 1