Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2020
Replying to merry • Jul 22, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Did he kiss her?
oh, no, he didn't, she is pregnant by eating a fish
1 1
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 22, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
you can make a great drama even without a kiss, but that's for those seasoned genre fans who expect more than a physical kiss to perceive the chemistry.
Congrats to you, all!🔥❤️
6 0
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 21, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
Li Mao orchestrated the murder of GT right? or i got it wrong ?
i think he reap the benefits from it, was Eagle King who did it, my opinion
1 1
On The East Palace • Jul 21, 2026
WOW! Congrats to production team, the visuals, the action and the choreo were insane! Roh Yoonseo acting here was the best for a young generation actress!
8 1
Replying to Mel_di_Brisbane • Jul 19, 2026
Is Speed & Love good? I have that on my watch list
i wished to see it but I cannot stand the voice of Yu Shuxin😳
3 2
Replying to Grace • Jul 18, 2026
The eps 20 Cui Jinbai x Bu Shulin scenes got me cackling...I'm never going to tire of them am I 😭Can they just…
they are my main leads since few ep ago❤️🔥
2 0
Replying to Roowon waipeu • Jul 17, 2026
I can't believe i binge watch this in one sitting 😳 😩 I love the small akwi or whatever (i dont know its…
Ggeomeoksali, gwi-mae
1 0
Replying to ibisfeather • Jul 17, 2026
Peter Ho's General Shen is such a breath of fresh air!! And I am sure the director and crew were just as thrilled…
seeing him in The Prisoner of Beauty and now here and in Key to the Phoenix Hearth, so good
0 0
Replying to LuckyMandarins • Jul 16, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
I am at Episode 15:Conversation Tai Fu had with Li Le Jun…Did Tai Fu trick her that Ah Mao is Wen Xi Empress’…
no, he told her he is his son, not royal blood
3 1
Replying to sruthisetti • Jul 15, 2026
Episode 16 is hilarious, gonna die laughing. shen xhie's dad doesn't like his son-in-law at all, blocking him…
northwestern wolf🤣🤣🤣 ... spying, they look like newleyds ...🤣🤣🤣
2 0
Replying to Smiling • Jul 15, 2026
If Shen Xihe just has extra memories of Gu Qingzhi how come she does remember any of her brother's habits. Is…
it was a flash to start remember her memories abt her brother when they made preparations for his room
1 0
Replying to Ifa • Jul 15, 2026
Only one episode today?
the second the day ep usually release after 4h, idk
1 0