Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 14, 2020
On Spring Fever • Feb 12, 2026
Title Spring Fever
It was cute, nothing phenomenal, but it is perfect if you want something light to watch in between your busy schedule.
13 0
Replying to imy • Jan 28, 2026
Title Spring Fever
i feel like they're just not standing there tho. the speed of the heavy piece falling is so fast and her reaction…
Sometimes when someone gets in a dangerous situation, where they have to think quickly they just freeze that happens.
0 1
On Idol I • Jan 27, 2026
Title Idol I
This was a great watch
6 0
On Idol I • Jan 26, 2026
Title Idol I Spoiler
I'm so happy we got character development for the prosecutor
5 1
On Idol I • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
I'm excited for the last two episodes 🤗
8 0
Replying to Val Sunbaenum • Jan 18, 2026
I loved the first episodes, the drama looks that will be very funny and the romance very cool, I found the chemistry…
Nice, thanks 😊
1 0
Replying to oknow • Jan 18, 2026
I have the opposite opinion. Mu Hui’s serious mental illness wasn’t handled in a realistic way at all. Love…
I agree with you on that. I kind of meant that the scenes had like a natural vibe to them. I kept wondering, though, why didn't she visit a physiciatrist?
1 0
Replying to Zbarb • Jan 17, 2026
Title Run On
Rewatching this. i love their dialogues.
yesss, their dialogues are so entertainingggg
3 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Jan 5, 2026
I like the vibes of the posters :) this drama has been so anticipated because of the actors and it being a Netflix production. I really hope it lives up to the hype. If it didn't everyone would be so dissapointed, but I have a good feeling.
10 0
Replying to DramaLaura • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I Spoiler
the angry bandmate is definitely the culprit
He is a suspect, but I think that would be obvious. I feel like it would be someone unexpected for the plot twist
13 1
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Dec 29, 2025
Title Idol I Spoiler
1. The CEO. He wants to drop him because he's becoming a headache. He's willing to risk the drop in share prices…
My guess is the manger. I think he is the most suspicious
6 1
On Idol I • Dec 28, 2025
Title Idol I
the first two episodes were so fun
9 0
Replying to E7ERNITY • Dec 28, 2025
Title Positively Yours Spoiler
hi! can you give me spoiler from the webtoon: is there any kiss between 2ML and 2FL? and how's the dynamic between…
Hi! So I don't remember much of them, but they were a couple form the start of the webtoon. Thre love story is like a background, so don't expect much. In the webtoon they felt like background characters. I don't know why they have the main roles in this drama.
1 0
Replying to Mikhal • Dec 26, 2025
Maybe I missed something but did she reunite eventually with her sister?
no...
0 0