News Replying to Mindy • Dec 19, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Your thoughts? LAP was such a hit both domestic and internationally, any possibility they might come back for…
Unless the movie is a sequel, the main leads will not be returning for the movie
0 1
On Hi Venus • Dec 18, 2022
Title Hi Venus
why do many people here hate the fml actress? I thought she was very good in The Day of Becoming you..
2 7
Replying to kavya • Dec 18, 2022
Title Hi Venus
Woah what’s with the rating ! Yesterday it was 8.6 … should I watch it now or wait until it’s over
It is good so far. Most of the mdl community tend to overrate historical dramas and dramas starring popular actors. Since this drama does not have any of that it will judged more harshly.
1 0
Replying to shel arman • Dec 18, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
one thing you all understand that the base where they all worked at their youth is not a classroom..its more like…
Yeah, they are also getting experience and being paid fairly well.
0 0
Replying to Julin34561 • Dec 18, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Can someone tell me how long the flashback in episode 2 goes for. The 7 years ago flashback.How many episodes?…
Then this drama is not for you
1 0
Replying to KCdramaSucker • Dec 18, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Is this drama worth watching? Do they have healthy relationship and no breakup?? Is this a heavy drama to watch??…
It is definitely worth watching because the chemistry between the leads is very natural and one of the best I have seen in a cdrama. Most of the drama is cute and fluffy and has a very satisfying ending but there are few episodes which are heavy which only makes their relationship stronger. Don't miss this show, as it's very rare to see a modern cdrama that is so good in pretty much every department like acting, writing, direction, cinematography, ost etc.
3 1
On Hi Venus • Dec 17, 2022
Title Hi Venus
liking the slow paced nature of the story so far
4 0
On Hi Venus • Dec 16, 2022
Title Hi Venus
The scriptwriter has a good sense of humour
4 0
On Reading Class • Dec 16, 2022
Title Reading Class
Is this ever going to air?
5 0
On Back from the Brink • Dec 15, 2022
Title Back from the Brink
I have a feeling this will start airing this month
3 0
On Hi Venus • Dec 15, 2022
Title Hi Venus
Hoping for a cute and fun drama with decent writing
0 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Dec 15, 2022
Title First Love
it's interesting to see this kind of ML, I sometimes notice in this kind of drama, a very attractive guy that…
This is a very popular trope that you seen in lot of dramas. After sometime it does get boring to see same type of male lead character unless the acting is very good
1 0
Replying to first_snow55 • Dec 15, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I don't think I'll be able to watch anything anytime soon, unless one of my long awaited dramas start airing.…
Have you watched his movies my best summer and secret fruit?
0 2
On Accidentally Meow on You • Dec 15, 2022
Title Accidentally Meow on You
The male lead keeps playing the same character and his last two dramas were terrible. I don't have much hope this will be any different from his previous dramas
10 2
On Lighter & Princess • Dec 9, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
wow! 8.8 rating
4 0
On New Life Begins • Dec 1, 2022
Title New Life Begins
I wanted to watch this for the ml but seeing so many comments mentioning that he has very less screen time and romance also being weak, I don't think I will watch this drama
0 4
Replying to Mira • Dec 1, 2022
Title New Life Begins
Should I give this a try or should I start with Lighter & Princess?
if you want romance go for lighter & Princess
2 0
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 29, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Watching episode 22, I hate fml parents more than the villains
3 1
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 28, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
The parents scene in episode 20 makes me erupt in anger
1 0
Replying to CKR_10 • Nov 28, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Yes, It's definitely worth watching. I can't remember any drama similar to this, but the story takes place from…
There is no strict teachers, sports event or festival in this but there is new year and the leads spend most of the time working on software projects
1 1
