K-Drama
Replying to TuRaCh • Nov 28, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Is this worth watching? Any drama that's similar to this that I compare this to?
Yes, It's definitely worth watching. I can't remember any drama similar to this, but the story takes place from campus to their working life
3 3
Replying to Srij • Nov 27, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Is this a heavy or a light hearted drama??
It's like 70% light and 30% heavy
2 0
On Lighter & Princess • Nov 26, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I had high hopes when the casting for this drama got announced and It has now exceeded all my expectations
8 0
Replying to Philip Soh • Nov 26, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
How is this show? I am currently looking for a show to watch and I came across this show.
It's very good
1 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 9, 2022
Title New Life Begins
40 episodes seems like too much for this type of storyline
7 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Nov 9, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Is it true that Tencent are going to censor most of the intimate scenes?
0 0
On The Heart of Genius • Jul 3, 2022
Title The Heart of Genius
This looks good
1 0
On My Super Hero • May 30, 2022
Title My Super Hero
I am very much enjoying this drama
2 0
On Happiness • Mar 6, 2022
Title Happiness
This could end up as one of the worst drama's I have ever watched. Not sure how it has such a high rating on this website
12 2
On Reset • Mar 5, 2022
Title Reset
This drama deserves a rating of 10
4 0
Replying to Itz Suvo • Jan 17, 2022
Title The Lion's Secret
Is the romance started or not so i cant start watching from ep 20? If not I'm done lol
start from episode 26
2 3
Replying to Demzlw • Oct 25, 2021
Title Rebirth for You Spoiler
Has anyone read the novel? I’m guessing the rebirth expect that the name suggest is yet to happen which also…
This is her rebirth
1 5
Replying to Starblink • Oct 24, 2021
Title Rebirth for You Spoiler
Really? He is going to die?
yes
0 5
Replying to dramamama1997 • Oct 24, 2021
Title The Day of Becoming You
Started this series a few days ago. Loved it so much! It started slow and just kept getting better and better.…
Also the same screenwriter
1 0
On Rebirth for You • Oct 24, 2021
Title Rebirth for You
can't wait for the emperor to die
1 11
Replying to SASSY • Oct 18, 2021
Title Heroes
Does this have a weak lead becomes strong/the strongest overtime plot?
Yes
0 1
On Rebirth for You • Oct 18, 2021
Title Rebirth for You
The first 8 episodes were fun and I am starting to get addicted to this drama
5 0
Replying to Shen Miao • Oct 14, 2021
Title Rebirth for You
Hi guys! Does it mean that if it will premiere in Tencent video then it will also be in WeTV?
yes
1 1
Replying to anjali patel • Oct 10, 2021
Title Cute Programmer Spoiler
Higher than deserved imo!
It has a happy ending
1 3
On Our Times • Oct 8, 2021
Title Our Times
one of the few drama's I don't feel like skipping at all even after watching 30 episodes
5 0
