Celebrity
On The End of the World with You • Jan 30, 2023
Title The End of the World with You
Oh, all the episodes came out? But does anyone know if subs are going to be released once a week still?
1 2
Replying to Min • Jan 29, 2023
Title Giver Taker
mogizonesubs (on twitter) are planning on subbing this drama and will be released on LJ :D
Could you share the link to me as well if possible? Thank you!
0 0
On Giver Taker • Jan 28, 2023
Title Giver Taker
Anyone know where to watch this and doing subs as well?
1 11
Replying to MONDAY • Jan 27, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
If you don’t mind inaccurate subtitles, there’s machine subbed of all the episodes that someone posted. I…
I’d say ~70% ?
0 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 26, 2023
Title Meet Yourself Spoiler
Can someone tell me which ep the first kiss happens
31!
2 0
On Meet Yourself • Jan 26, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
Slow burn done well. I love the build up of their romance and how mature it is. As much as I love young adult relationships, we need more like these. The place is so breath taking. If life wasn’t so complicated, living in a countryside is my ideal life 🥹
15 0
Replying to MONDAY • Jan 25, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
If you don’t mind inaccurate subtitles, there’s machine subbed of all the episodes that someone posted. I…
Someone posted it in the comments: https://kisskh.at/715585-you-feng-de-di-fang#comment-12299109
2 0
Replying to AmeraliaPrincess • Jan 25, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
Anyone know any other sites that have all the eng subs out. It is only subbed till ep 30 so far
If you don’t mind inaccurate subtitles, there’s machine subbed of all the episodes that someone posted. I used it cos I can’t wait any longer lol and didn’t mind it at all. Will probably just rewatch some scenes once all proper subs are done.
3 4
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Dec 11, 2022
Person Youn Sang Hyun
Is this is his first drama? I swear Ive seen him before
I wonder if Yoo Seung Ho is the one you are thinking? To me they have some resemblance.
2 1
On Youn Sang Hyun • Dec 10, 2022
Person Youn Sang Hyun
To me he resembles Yoo Seung Ho a bit. Maybe that’s who some are thinking?
3 0
On To Sir, with Love • Nov 30, 2022
Title To Sir, with Love
No regrets! Is it flawed? Yes, it’s a very typical lakorn with the annoying bickering and some corny fighting skills but it’s so worth it especially cos of at least 5 characters. The chemistry is just amazing, really carried the show 💕
6 1
On In This Corner of the World • Nov 25, 2022
Title In This Corner of the World
Drop everything that you’re doing and put whatever you’re currently watching on hold and watch this! It’s heartbreaking but will also make you feel warm. It’s just beautifully done. I’m so happy I came across this!
8 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Nov 14, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Look at the trust issue Tencent had instilled on those who have been waiting for this (including me)! No one’s believing it til the first few episodes has aired!!! 😂
7 1
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Oct 11, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I don’t remember it being April first right now??!! If this is actually postponed… 🥲
4 1
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Oct 9, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
OMG am I finally going to be able to put this on my to watch list??? I need it to be real😭
2 0
Replying to safa • Jun 5, 2022
Title Love All Play
I'm going to binge watch it. I watched many dramas that drag the story so I don't care about it unless the ending…
Yes, same for me! So i’m really hoping it’ll have a happy ending and i’ll just bypass any dragging
1 0
On Love All Play • Jun 3, 2022
Title Love All Play
Hopefully this will be better for those who will binge watch it. I’ve seen many say it’s dragging a bit and usually when i don’t have to wait a week for the next episode I don’t feel it at all unless it’s THAT bad. Kinda want to know other people’s opinion. Do you think you’d like it better had you binge watch it?
1 2
Replying to Wishstar • Jun 2, 2022
Title Binary Love
It says it airs on Friday and Saturday but can someone tell me why they have already aired 10 eps
Lots of cdramas air 8-10 (depends) episodes on the first day. For this it was 8.
3 1
Replying to Jowannie • May 19, 2022
Title Bloodhounds
They will end filming on june so I'm sure they have filmed most of it. I am so worried about this since it's WDH's…
Oh that’s bad. Hopefully we’ll get news of what they’ll do soon.
3 0
On Bloodhounds • May 18, 2022
Title Bloodhounds
SR was reportedly charged w/ DUI, goodness. Well first of all, she’s lucky she did not hurt anyone or herself but girl why?? I’ve been looking forward to WDH’s comeback too. I’m not sure if filming has started on this but I hope not and they can still change her cos we all know what happens to shows where a cast is involved in a scandal 🤦🏻♀️ Ugh, she’s still young and a growing actress…
24 2
