News
Replying to MONDAY • Sep 21, 2021
Title Twenties Once Again
Omg, i know this is an old comment but what drama is your profile gif from?
I watched that too! I agree, I love both the actress and actor as well
0 0
Replying to MONDAY • Sep 20, 2021
Title Twenties Once Again
Omg, i know this is an old comment but what drama is your profile gif from?
I watched ‘Make a Wish’, which I surprisingly liked, and I saw someone say they have similarities especially both relating to cats so I hope I’ll like this one as well! :)
0 2
Replying to MONDAY • Sep 20, 2021
Title Twenties Once Again
Omg, i know this is an old comment but what drama is your profile gif from?
Yay! I realized I’ve had that on my ‘plan to watch’ list for a while now. Looks like this is a sign for me to finally watch it. Thanks!!
1 4
Replying to yarnie • Sep 20, 2021
Title Twenties Once Again
I was just getting invested with characters and esp couple BUT links are mostly broken and couldnt cont T_T
Omg, i know this is an old comment but what drama is your profile gif from?
0 6
Replying to QueenCherry • Sep 10, 2021
Title Love in Between
Im scared to finish this drama currently on ep28, I just rated it a solid 10!!!! so far, What happens after ep30…
Did you happen to finish it? Is it worth watching still?
1 0
Replying to Nanaball • Sep 9, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Reading lot and lots of fanfictions..hahahaha
Thank you! I’ll definitely check it out! :)
1 0
Replying to Nanaball • Sep 8, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Reading lot and lots of fanfictions..hahahaha
I haven’t done that in so long! Do you have suggestions on a good one that’s related to YAMG? :)
0 10
On You Are My Glory • Sep 8, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
How does one get over a drama?!
3 15
Suzy • Sep 1, 2021
Article Upcoming Chinese Dramas with Trailers
Great list! Chess Love/ GO into your heart is another one I’m looking forward to. Coming out the same time as Oath of Love so I’m excited!
1 1
Replying to 8888007 • Aug 30, 2021
Title My Bargain Queen
Wait what does it mean in the end of the synopsis??? She's gonna forgive her ex fiancé? :p and be with him? i…
Nope, most likely just forgiving him for closure.
0 1
On GO into Your Heart • Aug 25, 2021
Title GO into Your Heart
I’m so excited for this! The number of episodes does make me a little worried tho. Hopefully, all goes well
3 0
On Remembrance of Things Past • Aug 17, 2021
Title Remembrance of Things Past
For me, I know I truly loved a drama when all I want is to erase this from my head so I can watch it all over again :(
2 0
On The Devil Judge • Aug 8, 2021
Title The Devil Judge
My personal opinion, KMJ’s character doing semi-aegyo way of talking is so unnecessary. I’m sure it’s to emphasize her character but I think she would have delivered just as well w/o it
8 2
Replying to MONDAY • Aug 4, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
Looks like it’ll be the opposite for me. Didn’t like her character in UL that much cos she looked very much…
Exactly!
0 0
Replying to MONDAY • Aug 4, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
Looks like it’ll be the opposite for me. Didn’t like her character in UL that much cos she looked very much…
Gosh, the lack of reading comprehension. I may have not finished UL but that’s cos of other factors and not because of the actress herself. She’s in fact one of the better Chinese actress that I know of. As for those who releases multiple dramas at a time, just like Xu Kai recently, I’ve only watched one out of the 3 (?) and I’m simply waiting for a few weeks or so to pick up his dramas again just like what I have always done w/ other actors. Please do yourself a favour, breathe and read the comment again before touching your keyboard so you won’t sound like a joke :))
2 0
Replying to MONDAY • Aug 3, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
Looks like it’ll be the opposite for me. Didn’t like her character in UL that much cos she looked very much…
Ooh, I hate that I have the same problem. I don’t like watching someone back to back. Makes it difficult to appreciate their following work. Well, i’ll have to wait and see for this one since I didn’t really get to finish UL :))
1 4
Replying to Murielle • Aug 3, 2021
Title A River Runs through It
I think I'll pass. After watching the FL in Unforgettable love, a grown-up, accomplished doctor, it's quite hard…
Looks like it’ll be the opposite for me. Didn’t like her character in UL that much cos she looked very much like a teenager imo. Not watching this yet but I guess I’ll like her here better?
1 6
Replying to Ooxo_ • Jul 21, 2021
Title Make a Wish Spoiler
will Lin Mo ever find out Chi Yan isnt the one who killed the cat, if so what episode
Yes, at ep 18.
1 1
Replying to lifeofjess • Jul 21, 2021
Title Make a Wish
Is there a love triangle? Bc i already hate Lin mo he’s annoyed
No, there isn’t, don’t worry! He has a back story, that’s all :)
2 0
On Summer Again • Jul 20, 2021
Title Summer Again
I would love to see this pairing in a campus/romance drama. Not necessarily a continuation of their story here, in fact i’d prefer it if it’s a totally different story so I can appreciate the build up of their relationship. I do prefer dramas heavier in romance but I don’t mind it on this since it’s set in a high school. It would be a shame to not see them together again cos they have such good chemistry!
1 1
