Celebrity
Replying to MONDAY • Dec 20, 2021
Title If Voice Has Memory
Wait why, is it the subs? I haven’t watched it yet but I’ve seen them subbed on dc
I see. yeah I do hope it’s decent cos I’m looking forward to start this one too. Glad they’re much faster at subbing dramas tho compared to pre-pandemic. Probably cos of the sudden demand.
0 0
Replying to Staccie • Dec 20, 2021
Title If Voice Has Memory
this looks like a really good drama...but it's MangoTV 😒😒😒
Wait why, is it the subs? I haven’t watched it yet but I’ve seen them subbed on dc
0 4
Replying to Diziyuanhanye • Dec 18, 2021
Title Dream Garden
Some people are defintly trying to sabotage gj drama rating here, i can see it. Its been only 4 episodes and you…
Personally, I think mdl should only open the ability to rate a drama when it’s almost over. People can still get a feel of how it’s going in the comment section anyway.
1 0
On Lie to Love • Nov 26, 2021
Title Lie to Love
Finally!! I’m saving a lot of dramas for Christmas eve. Hopefully this turns out good >.<
0 0
Replying to nhii • Nov 21, 2021
Title Dearest
All are very good mystery thriller romance j-dramas:- N no Tame ni (2014)- Todome no Kiss (2018)- Byakuyako (2006)-…
Thanks, haven’t seen most of this! Will check it out.
0 0
Replying to Kez • Nov 21, 2021
Title Dearest
Another mystery w/ slight romance with Yoshitaka Yuriko:https://kisskh.at/67467-kiken-na-venus
Thank you, will check it out!
1 0
On Dearest • Nov 21, 2021
Title Dearest
I’m so emotionally attached to this drama. I definitely regret not waiting for it to finish to watch all at once:( Can someone recommend a mystery-thrilller/ romance (w/o is okay too) j-dramas!
3 14
On To Fly with You • Nov 16, 2021
Title To Fly with You
Omg yess!! Thought i’d have to wait next year!
1 0
On Missing: The Other Side Season 2 • Nov 8, 2021
Title Missing: The Other Side Season 2
Second season?? Can’t wait, first one was so good!
1 0
Replying to Happiness • Nov 1, 2021
Title Out of the Dream Spoiler
Where can k watch this drama ( other than iQIYI , I watched it from dramanice and dramacool however it was Much…
This was posted by someone else earlier on: https://kisskh.me/Drama/Out-Of-The-Dream/Episode-1?id=3631&ep=82138&page=0&pageSize=100
1 1
Replying to Rocky • Oct 24, 2021
Title The Veil
why are people binge watching this when this is over it’s not fun at all and you won’t understand the story…
What a ridiculous claim. First of all, binge-watching does not necessarily mean they just skim through it, it’s continuous watching for those who don’t want to wait weekly. Also, you could literally be waiting every week to watch and still not like it at the end. I personally like to binge especially dramas of this genre where it’s saturated with informations. It’s easier to keep up with since I reduce the possibility of forgetting key points compared to waiting a full week for another episode and I avoid losing momentum.
10 0
Replying to MONDAY • Oct 23, 2021
Title The Veil
I’m also aware that she’s dead but even if she does (or not, I haven’t watched) comeback last minute, it’s…
Thanks, odd but makes sense.
0 1
Replying to MONDAY • Oct 23, 2021
Title The Veil Spoiler
Can someone please clarify Ha Sun’s role for me, I’m just a little confused. I still have to catch up on the…
I’m also aware that she’s dead but even if she does (or not, I haven’t watched) comeback last minute, it’s kinda strange for me that she’s playing a main lead. Is that a mistake or there’s some kind of explanation to it?
1 3
On The Veil • Oct 23, 2021
Title The Veil
Can someone please clarify Ha Sun’s role for me, I’m just a little confused. I still have to catch up on the last three episodes but from what I remember she probably said 5 sentences and had very little screen time but she’s casted as the main role?
1 4
On My Talent Neighbour • Oct 16, 2021
Title My Talent Neighbour
Just finished Jun Jiu Ling and now I need more Xiao Ran fix :( I hope they can announce a release date for this soon!
6 0
On Fall in Love with a Scientist • Oct 11, 2021
Title Fall in Love with a Scientist
Was so excited to watch this cos I love both leads especially ZYT but so far I have not seen a positive feedback or even one that encourages to see it for yourself and not mind the disappointing reviews :(
1 1
On GO into Your Heart • Oct 10, 2021
Title GO into Your Heart
The outro song is probably one of my fave ost right now. I don’t even bother skipping the credits so I can listen to it
0 0
On Once We Get Married • Sep 30, 2021
Title Once We Get Married
So excited for this! Loved both of the leads in their previous works
0 0
Replying to Love Yuan • Sep 29, 2021
Title Hey, Your Big Business Is Wonderful
Link please, I searching it, but the results are not there
Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Love Yuan • Sep 29, 2021
Title Hey, Your Big Business Is Wonderful
Link please, I searching it, but the results are not there
Hi, do you know if it has eng subs on IQIYI VIP?
0 2
