Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: 🇦🇺
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 3, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to criesa-jie • Aug 30, 2026
I'm gonna watch this after Meet Yourself. I'm pretty disappointed with Never Ending Summer so I hope this one…
I dropped NES too... the leads just annoyed me for some reason so I couldn't get into them...
1 0
Replying to bugs48 • Aug 30, 2026
That’s how I feel about bai Lu. I can’t help it. I don’t enjoy watching her.
she annoys me too but I try to finish most of hers cos they are good, I just find myself fwd her scenes 😆
1 0
On Wu Qian • Aug 29, 2026
Person Wu Qian
she's not known as Janice anymore? it used to be on her profile.
2 0
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 28, 2026
I agree, his didn't look so forced. I guess because he has a casual demeanor
so effortless... at the var with his friends, see how he was sitting?! like, just let me sit here all laid back in my mysterious aura while I casually sip 😆😁 Director def knew the assignment 😆
1 0
Replying to Alida3 • Aug 28, 2026
Where do people see a red flag ML with cold authoritative behaviour? I see a flawed man completely lost in love…
ohh from the perspective, let's say of a mother, if my daughter was to be with someone like that, def a red flag. Don't forget we have the benefit of seeing his microexpressions and his actions behind the scenes with her. On the surface, all his actions, calling her incompetent without seeing what she's capable of first... a boss pushing the boundary with a subordinate when she's clearly said no, a boss pushing the boundary when there's a clear inbalance of power... the red flag tag is def fair... however, I am atm very biased towards this gorgeous well-dressed, smooth chest, muscly back hunk of a man who is, at every turn, begging her with those bedroom eyes 😊😁😁
1 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
Usually... men wearing shirts unbuttoned like this with a chain peering thru is a turn off for me, major sleaze... but ask me why I keep rewatching from ep 1 just to see it over & over again on my man Luan Nian 😊😆
15 5
On The Early Spring • Aug 26, 2026
Initially I thought Zhi Tao woukd be a pushover and the typical too meek to speak new graduate at the office. While she may appear like that, her inner strength does come through and I like that. She was going to get coffee for that colleague who asked only because she thought it was something newbies do. It highlights her practical, down-to-earth nature. She isn't being weak or subservient, she is simply navigating office norms as a beginner. However, when he pressed her about work, she was confident and didn'tback down. She may be quiet but she is fundamentally capable. Loving her gentle nature, but with a backbone!
13 0
Replying to Little Lion • Aug 22, 2026
Title Shadow Love
It wasn’t too long ago that this no-namer was starring in short dramas, so maybe he should go back to his short…
that was quite disappointing for me
0 1
Replying to casualhero • Aug 22, 2026
Title Shadow Love
started off strong, but now i'm in the middle it is starting to drag. also, why is Song Yi's acting so stiff
I've just started and I actually think this is her stronger role yet. But then again am only at ep 7. I'm just glad they didn't filter her face to be the perfect glow that they do of late.
0 0
On Shadow Love • Aug 22, 2026
Title Shadow Love
Most annoying character - Li Ting... Wu Yu Heng plays exactly the same character in Rise of Ning and is just as annoying 😑
0 0
Kim Kaphwan • Aug 19, 2026
Review Dream to You
Thanks for that! I dropped at ep 4 nasically due to the same reasons. I agree with your opinions of the MC too. I feel Hyeri's best performance was in MRIAG. HIY is just blah, he's not ML material for me.
5 0
On Love All Play • Aug 18, 2026
What a ride! The chemistry from the MC was on point with butterflies fluttering. They were natural and truly depicted the innocence and naivety of first love along with the pain. What also stood out for me was the desperation of Park Tae Yang for love. The trauma of being abandoned as a baby being felt right into adulthood together with its lasting impacts. The trope occurs in most dramas of course but this is where I felt it most. PJH was phenomenal.
0 0
Replying to twinty • Aug 17, 2026
You made me look! I haven't watched this drama but I might look to see him. Is he in ep1?
no, he's on a lil later I think as he's one of the ML's officers... try ep 8 he's Cpt Di in red but he's better looking in his other battle gear 🤗😄😂
1 1
Replying to helloxkaykay • Aug 17, 2026
A CLASSIC - MUST WATCH MELODRAMA! LET ME PERHAPS try to clear up some confusion / misconceptions about this drama!…
On top of that, you really can't judge it by today's standards... mind you, I'm very guilty of looking at this drama through Rose coloured glasses and forgiving so many things but I love it.
0 0
Replying to KeenRa • Aug 17, 2026
Title Autumn in My Heart Spoiler
Does anyone of them died or is happy ending i have to know before I watch
they both died
0 0
Replying to Farah Safi • Aug 17, 2026
if autumn in my heart was remade today, who do you want to be casted?
It'd be nice to see the same actors... would then see how much they've grown as artists.
0 0
Replying to YuiiKomori07 • Aug 17, 2026
I first watched the remake of this which was the Thai version it made cry so much and then I decided to watch…
there's also a Chinese movie with Zhao Lusi but never as good as this one.
0 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 16, 2026
Best thing about this drama is my introduction to Huang Zu Xin as Nian! First time watching him and he's hot!
0 3
Replying to minimini • Aug 16, 2026
I started reading the novel today after a recommendation a few days ago, and I'm already halfway done. It’s…
What did you think of the casting while reading the novel? Did they pick the right actors you reckon?
1 10