Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location: 🇦🇺
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 3, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 7 days ago
What is this drama about?! I somehow thought it was about how he stands up for himself now or live more intentionally now after he won the lottery? But what was missing for me is that I didn't really see what he was like before the lottery to see a difference. They only showed bits and pieces and while I got the main gist of it, I didn't feel his life was that miserable. But now we're at ep 8 and his brother can still manipulate him and he's some kinder more effectove manager. It's just boring, i had totally forgotten he evn won the lottery. I've liked it so far but it's just meh
6 3
Replying to swagata • 7 days ago
😂 and I am not complaining.
He's so cheeky & handsome!
2 0
Replying to Zack • 7 days ago
The order and timing of events seem a bit odd to me in EP 39.
> felt they packed a lot into it with the time jump but it wasn't really meaningful... them having that ceremony seemed random and a bit cringe really
7 2
On Against the Current • 9 days ago
waited all day 8pm when the new ep drops... countdown at 00:00:00:00 yaayyyyyyy refresh and it's back to 23:59:00 nnnooooooooooo and SOTB is a poor consolation watch 😒
3 1
On Against the Current • 10 days ago
Killing me softly with this 1 ep a day business. This is one drama I've been watching as aired up to ep 40! Most others I've been able to pause til the end. I just cant help wanting to watch this one as soon as it airs. Truly a masterful job with the screenplay.
7 0
Replying to FtRebirth • 10 days ago
Tbh, this is the very first time I feel a lead character has been portrayed at their absolute finest. The FL'S…
I actually just rewatched SATB 🤭 it did remind me of this one a bit ...
0 0
Replying to violetceltic • 10 days ago
Sí había un momento propicio y preciso de sincerarse de verdad por parte de ella y decirle quién es en realidad;…
Truly wasn't the time to reveal anything to him. He wasn't her focus at that point. And she doesn't owe him anything.
4 1
Replying to inessova • 11 days ago
just started 8 minutes in and I'm thinking this is how Flora's drive should have been.. the need yo succeed whatever…
Flora's mum didn't commit suicide... 🤷‍♀️
0 0
Replying to T.S.Johnson • 11 days ago
Why was Xiaolian out there by herself - she's not a servant in the household anymore? Just saw a clip not the…
servant driver robbed her then abandoned her
1 12
Replying to XiaoHou2005 • 14 days ago
I agree with people judge him according to modern era in ancient times I think what jinqi do is not that much…
She's allowed to be a lil rude when he's forced her twice now to do what she expressed she doesn't want - get married and go to the capital. That's some manipulative psycho moves there no matter which era you're in. While I don't regard him as a total red flag, don't blame Lanxiang for reacting apptopriately to his transgressions.
7 0
Replying to rayabend • 14 days ago
The way people are turning Jinqi into some massive red flag is honestly hilarious. He’s a grey flag, at most.…
That's why in the past eps I found Lanxiang's interactions a bit cringey cos everything is perfect, the smiles, the softness... it's too perfect, and boring. Just like Scholar Han.
1 0
On Fated Hearts • 18 days ago
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I keep rewatching ep 2 where he picks up that Lord Zhuang and snaps his neck mid air 😂😂 one of the most satisfying scenes in all cdramas lol
4 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • 19 days ago
Am I the only one who thinks that the explanation the Du sister gave about her evil deeds and colluding with a…
It may be because you're looking at it from a modern POV. Cuique was from a poor family and as such, she only thought of survival. All her scheming was a desperate attempt to wrest control from a system that views her as disposable property.

I don't think she meant to kill anyone. She wanted to be their saviour after they all got sick. That would give her leverage to marry Jingqin.
0 1
Replying to 10katie01 • 21 days ago
My take is the Du 'siblings' are planted spies, and that everything Cuique was saying had the goal of disinformation…
Initially, I thought they may be lovers who were very poor, pretending to be siblings to get into the Lin household. That desperate for power & prestige they'd do anything.
1 0
Replying to monquettej7 • 21 days ago
I think they'll show Du again later on in the drama & there may be some powerful people behind her & her…
an sure Madam Zhou will show up there too...
1 2
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • 21 days ago
I've watched him in quite a few esp Kill Me Love Me, I'm a big fan even if some have been sad endings. I love…
right?! I first loved him in Love At Night then made sure to follow his other works and get hasn't disappointed. I think it's because he's just cool, calm and collected.
3 1
Replying to sachapz • 21 days ago
I love how conflicted both villainesses (Du and Zhou) can make you feel. Their choices are terrible…but it’s…
I also love how the drama seems to resolve each obstacle quite decisively, almost as if they're all back stories to their love story 😊 they can talk all they want bout maids and statuses & women's suffering etc etc but am here mainly for the slow burrrnnn romance 😀
0 1