when Ha Na finds out her mother abandon her son and sent him back to his abuse father and she has a half brother she will be absolutely be very furious at her mother
I feel like labeling this just a romance is to simple this is more about rescuing someone who feels he is absolute trash and willing to be a sacrifice to give someone a better life but my two cents
yea from what I hear her character is a lot better in the novel and idk if this same plot point about him constantly hurting himself is in the novel or not
no one really talked about it much the Chen Yi really suffer after MJ left even see the real reason why he sent her off although the cop friend was full of it 6 years claiming they were close to arrest him
we have seen how quick Chen Yi will do things before her so I am not sure if something is getting lost in translation or what
unless it’s being mistranslated still with viki subs