K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 14 hours ago
Replying to Rakin • Apr 26, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Many LR shippers and haters sabotaging the ratings with 1, 2 or 3-star reviews. Its so frustrating. well I try to ignore social media place is pretty toxic from my experience it’s just going to burn you out if you argue with every person who dislikes it I could keep going on but I think you get my point 5 0
Replying to Rakin • Apr 26, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Many LR shippers and haters sabotaging the ratings with 1, 2 or 3-star reviews. Its so frustrating. not sure it’s haters some of it might actually be justified but this is about the drama specifically not the actors or actresses 2 2
On Perfect Crown • Apr 26, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Spoiler seems the villains showed their hands a bit this episode but my opinion 3 0
Replying to itwillneverbefar • Apr 26, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Spoiler Yeah if you think about it, she made two competing promises -- one to the PM never to lie to him, and one to the… yea and when one is broken that will have very severe consequences 0 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 25, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Spoiler hold back tell the marriage yea I don’t think your enemies will wait that long 1 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 25, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Spoiler I feel like the PM is going to turn into the villain and the promise the FL made him this episode will easily be broken 13 3
Replying to oknow • Apr 25, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Spoiler Hui Ju thinks of the PM as a good friend and doesn’t want to change their relationship. I felt that what she… I suspect the PM, ML, and FL could turn into a love triangle but that is my opinion 0 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 25, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Spoiler personally the sml can probably give her the same status she is looking for so declining or her reasoning was not good enough for me 1 5
Replying to Ti02 • Apr 18, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Spoiler Really? She slapped him, disrespected him, tries to control him. This is an interesting theory though I prefer… maybe I missed that part or was half paying attentionit’s not like the FL is sincere either just using him for status but at least he knows ahead of time 0 1
On Perfect Crown • Apr 18, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Spoiler I do believe the queen concern is genuine and wanting to make sure the feelings are genuine not just putting a show on for the public so the queen has my respect or at least that is the vibe I gotso I do believe the queen cares about the prince 1 7
On Perfect Crown • Apr 17, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Spoiler with this starting so quickly I can smell a breakup a mile away by the end 2 2
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Apr 16, 2026 Title Perfect Crown May not be a drama for you then because FL is not going to change. They will show more vulnerable sides of here… to laid back anymore to be like that someone would really have to aggravate me to respond that way but it’s highly doubtful I would 1 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Apr 16, 2026 Title Perfect Crown May not be a drama for you then because FL is not going to change. They will show more vulnerable sides of here… probably not I have issues with females be to aggressive on what they want but did like it when the ML was straight up running from her 0 2
On Perfect Crown • Apr 15, 2026 Title Perfect Crown Spoiler yea looks like I am already disliking the FL don’t like when females are to up front like that it’s a complete turn off for me 2 4
Replying to axyone • Apr 5, 2026 Title Perfect Crown it's appeared as "coming soon to D+ on april 10" on Disney+ US which suggests there won't be delay well I know the last one had a about week or longer delay 1 0
Replying to Elizabeth Ogilvie • Apr 5, 2026 Title In Your Radiant Season Disney+ and Hulu (the official streaming service) will not air the last 2 episodes until on April 6. Meanwhile,… why I refuse to start heck by time episode 11 comes out it will be over two weeks since it air 1 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 4, 2026 Title Perfect Crown oh great another awful Disney+ I say this due to being a week or two behind on uploading episodes in the U.S. 1 2
On In Your Radiant Season • Mar 29, 2026 Title In Your Radiant Season I have not started this sorta of glad Zi did not the way I heard the second half fell off maybe another rewatch of Forever and Ever would be better 0 1
Replying to averymelo • Mar 28, 2026 Title In Your Radiant Season finished watching ep 11 and now i cannot imagine how they want to end all of this in 1 eps 🤣 yea I am not a fan of these shorter dramas at all 1 0
On In Your Radiant Season • Mar 28, 2026 Title In Your Radiant Season yea sounds like I avoided a train wreck with all the bs coming out now let’s see how they try to fix this with a rushed ending 0 2
it’s just going to burn you out if you argue with every person who dislikes it I could keep going on but I think you get my point
it’s not like the FL is sincere either just using him for status but at least he knows ahead of time
so I do believe the queen cares about the prince