Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 17, 2020
On Shine on Me • Jan 10, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I argue that episode 36 was almost not needed but my opinion
0 4
Replying to Call me Daddy • Jan 10, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I am ep 12 and she is still obsessed with that jerk. Idk why people are obsessed with jerk irl as well. Actually…
maybe it’s me but I prefer less skin contact and kisses and showing how they care through other means but my opinion
3 0
Replying to JustPeachy • Jan 10, 2026
Im in the US and watching on Amazon with original language and subtitles. You might just need to check your settings.
oh I switched it back It’s just frustrating to think these companies think they have to dub everything
1 0
On The First Frost • Jan 10, 2026
really wish this was on viki I prefer those subtitles over Netflix plus the music lycris are translated
5 0
On Surely Tomorrow • Jan 9, 2026
I really wish this was on viki Amazon and their obsession with dubs when all it needs is the original language and subtitles
2 5
On Shine on Me • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
yea not Expecting IQ International to have express episodes available later today
1 0
Replying to Ifraa • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
fr i hate misunderstanding trope sm
yea but it only happen once and it was clear up so fast that not sure it even classifies as misunderstanding
1 1
On Shine on Me • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
you know this a refreshing Romance/Business drama don’t have to deal with a lot of the traditional stuff you normally do for the most part no misunderstanding except the hospital scene close to the ski resort
8 4
On Simple Days • Mar 16, 2024
Title Simple Days
That synopsis tells me they will have tension almost the whole series or at least how I am taking It
0 5
On Lighter & Princess • Apr 5, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess Spoiler
you know most breakups I don't agree with but this one works in my head specifically after you see what he did
1 0
On Strangers Again • Feb 23, 2023
I almost argue that Romance tag should be removed completely Cause It felt like It had none lol
7 1
On Strangers Again • Feb 22, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
So looks like the ML seriously did does have a medical problem but it looks like It developed recently according to the flashback we were shown
1 0
Replying to Aditya Swizo • Feb 22, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
First half of the drama people bash ml,where as 2nd half its fl.The fact that the fl is being called manipulative…
It is being manipulated you don’t go behind someone back and convince the parent to give him land to have a child that is manipulating behavior
3 0
Replying to Ayeshahaha • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower Spoiler
Screenwriter-Director Responds To Viewer Complaintshe also said that as for the ending there are three versions…
either go sad or Happy don't have these 3 different endings every drama I see like this just does not work when it has 3 possible endings
1 3