Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 17, 2020
Replying to Dramab • Feb 3, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
I agree. SML thinks the more he hugs her and makes her call him honey and i love that somehow she will develop…
personally, I think more secrets will come out about why the ML divorce her. Then she will want to call It off with the SML
5 0
Replying to usman • Feb 3, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
The second lead has 0 chemistery with The FL lead and for me he is not a good guy beacuse he want to force the…
maybe so but the way he seems to want to hurry things along pushes me the wrong way It should be taking it slow getting to know each other but one of this I have seen so far
2 1
On Strangers Again • Feb 2, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
that ML looks like he could be at a breaking point in my opinion does not seem happy ex in laws are calling him and asking to keep secrets from the FL
5 0
On Strangers Again • Feb 2, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
man that scene in episode 6 where the male lead talks about dating while being backstabbed seems that comment has more meaning now that I think about it
2 0
Replying to Maxine1337 • Feb 2, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
Was this the reason for their divorce (FL&ML)?
makes me think the Father In Law hating the ML mother cause she was a divorced play some role in it but the ML just hides It
1 0
On Strangers Again • Feb 2, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
the FL said in episode 5 "you try so hard not to let me and your mother meet" now we might now why In episode 6 since the father in law hated how the ML mother was divorced
0 3
On Strangers Again • Feb 2, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
yea looks like ex father in law might have played a role in ML decision for divorce since he did not like him
2 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Feb 1, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
True, i really thought they would sit down and talk about it, at least once but naaaah.
who says that still can't happen
0 1
Replying to bloomingtide • Feb 1, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
They leaned HEAVILY into the family aspect of marriage in the case and a lot was also about the character's parents…
i don't like how the SML looks like the perfect person which in my opinion there is no such thing as a perfect person. it seems like he Is. Hiding something from the FL
3 1
Replying to Buzybees • Feb 1, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
I second that. But kinda loved when fl said sml was better at everything. Finally ml gets a taste of what he has…
I don't think that SML is as pure as she think some secrets will come out about the SML I'm sure
0 0
On Strangers Again • Feb 1, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
So the end of episode 5 and preview for episode 6 I’m almost convinced their was more to this divorce than he led on but I could be wrong my opinion
1 3
On Strangers Again • Jan 27, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
now that I think about it it did seem yhebML had some sleeping issues and the horror movies was another sign but the FL did not pick these up I'm pretty sure it was trauma
3 0
On Strangers Again • Jan 26, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
i'm sorry that judge is going to be pisted about turning his court room into a Circus
1 0
On Strangers Again • Jan 25, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
even though this is revealed I do think the ML will let his friend date her still just something about what he did probably thinks he does not deserve forgiveness even though the affair was fakefake on the other side he probably just ruined her case
3 0
Replying to djkleen408 • Jan 19, 2023
Title Strangers Again Spoiler
Just finished ep 2 and was totally thinking the exact same mid way through!!! I feel like he's a good guy and…
I'm sure she is going to be pretty devasted when the truth comes out if they go that route.
3 5
On Trolley • Jan 10, 2023
Title Trolley Spoiler
Yea not seeing this relationship with the ML and FL surviving after she found that phone but this is my opinion
2 0
Replying to Love jinnie • Dec 12, 2022
She was possesed literaly. She was not willing to do that. It was literaly not her fault.
Yea I understand that but at the same you don't see someone for 3 years and the way things happen at the end I doubt your still dating but my opinion
0 0
Replying to FutureFire • Dec 12, 2022
Who considers anything cheating?? You can't cheat on a dead person... literally the meaning of "till death do…
well some people have been considering what he did cheating with the current FL idk how its only reason I even said it cause some comments I read
0 0