News
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 11, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
I know yesterday some consider UK cheating but for me when she did what she did at the end of part I the relationship was over from my view and opinion
0 4
On Marriage Contract • Oct 5, 2022
Title Marriage Contract Spoiler
I really respected the SFL in episode 14 even though she knew she lost him but still love even though she could never have him I respect that a lot and did not try any funny tricks to win him back
5 0
On The Law Cafe • Sep 13, 2022
Title The Law Cafe Spoiler
I actually agree with the ML not wanting to start anything with the FL and he probably knows how it will end to do keeping his distances is the right thing but in the end he won't listen and she will break up after finding out the truth
0 0
On To Be a Brave One • Aug 10, 2022
Title To Be a Brave One Spoiler
gotta appreciate how real they made that car accident look and then all the injuries to really appreciate that
2 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
funny when the emperor ask that guy you enjoy it he said yes then order him to get 10 spanks (I know it's not called that but it's the way I see it)
5 0
On Jinxed at First • Jul 27, 2022
Title Jinxed at First Spoiler
feels more about that rich family than anything else probably to much to be honest
0 0
On Why Her? • Jul 16, 2022
Title Why Her?
might be time to remove that romance tag since none 0
4 0
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Jul 15, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
I do feel like another FL that wants to marry the ML needs to come into this cause right now I see nothing that…
I understand that normally I'm against love triangles but just bring in another SFL might have her show some type of Fight is all I was trying to make a point about part of me believes she thinks he will always be around
0 4
Replying to yofourti • Jul 15, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
saw a lot of questions on how's the romance in this series- the short answer is a Slow-burn. we're at episode…
I do feel like another FL that wants to marry the ML needs to come into this cause right now I see nothing that makes me think just a bit she even likes him and what I mean is her acknowledge it out loud not just some crazy eye contact
1 9
Replying to SnG • Jul 14, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
From the scenes with He Zhaojun, she definitely need Ly kindness more now. She was bratty but can tell she isn't…
why is it just on the ML anyways should be on the FL also seriously why go after someone who is not interested and has shown very little interest to wanting to marry you at all
1 0
Replying to SnG • Jul 14, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
From the scenes with He Zhaojun, she definitely need Ly kindness more now. She was bratty but can tell she isn't…
I'm on the ML side on this why continue to go after someone who clearly is marrying someone else time to move on it's what I would do It's just a waste of time she clearly has shown no interest in my opinion also the FL has not shown me at any point she even likes him if I was her make the FL come after him if she wants him at all
1 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Mar 28, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather Spoiler
Watch them make the FL look like a victim even though the only reason they broke up was cause of her actions what a ridiculous thing to do if it goes that route
4 1
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Mar 27, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather Spoiler
I think at this point Shi Woo will probably quit his job easier to remove one obstacle when your dealing with a dad like that heck he might leave the current city he is living in to I just having the feeling he is pretty much done at this point
1 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 27, 2022
Title The Oath of Love Spoiler
That other guy who has a thing for the FL I guess you him the second sml but I can see this dude causing problems he has no boundaries
3 0
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Mar 26, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather Spoiler
Honestly it looks like the ML will quit
Oh I agree and never thought once she was in love with him to be honest the moment she said to keep it a secret she never really liked him
2 0
Replying to mizz_d • Mar 26, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather Spoiler
For a secret relationship at the office, do we get sneaky cute moments while working? Nope!They live together…
Honestly it looks like the ML will quit
1 7
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Mar 26, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather Spoiler
Doubt that FL is to passive refuses to fight for what she wants unless it involves work
He probably quits his job tomorrow or so it looks like doubt he wants to go back as work relationship
1 1
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Mar 26, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather Spoiler
Doubt that FL is to passive refuses to fight for what she wants unless it involves work
Honestly I would of dumped her the moment she said it has to be kept a secret
2 5
Replying to Omsinlufy123 • Mar 26, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather Spoiler
I feel heart breaking after watching this episode because Jin Hakyung says break up with Si-Woo and her mother…
Doubt that FL is to passive refuses to fight for what she wants unless it involves work
0 9
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Mar 13, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
Well if the rumors are true The ML and FL won’t get back together tell episode 52
0 0