News
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Mar 13, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather Spoiler
I mean the no marriage thing is pretty big but I find wanting to keep your relationship a secret even bigger I know it’s forbidden romance in the office but this will cause a issue more than the marriage problem not saying the marriage problem is not a issue cause it is but I feel the secret relationship has not been talked about more
1 0
Replying to Liz Anderson • Mar 13, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather Spoiler
I think for me my main issue is this show is centered around the main couples' exes. All the drama and plot points…
It reminds me of Dinner Mate where the exes kept causing problems for the couple got old fast
1 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Mar 10, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather Spoiler
The constant harassment from the SML aka ex Fiance toward the ML is going to push him to breakup sorry I can just feel it coming and the fact she wants to keep It a secret to is a problem
3 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Mar 8, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
sometimes I feel like these Daily dramas and Weekend dramas should go back and look and some other one of this kind and look at how they develop the ML and FL lead relationship without using Amnesia and manipulation
1 0
On Why Women Love • Feb 28, 2022
Title Why Women Love Spoiler
Seems like a problem for the ML slowly started cropping up in episode 22 I maybe might be looking to deep into this
0 1
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Feb 27, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
8 episodes left they break and now it looks like the love triangle will start again and more3 amnesia yea those two should not be together
2 0
On Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah • Feb 25, 2022
Title Lah Ruk Sut Kob Fah
where to watch ?
1 0
On Why Women Love • Feb 24, 2022
Title Why Women Love Spoiler
looks like ep 23 they are breaking up according to trailer
0 2
On Why Women Love • Feb 23, 2022
Title Why Women Love Spoiler
Starting to make w me wonder if this FL has really like this ML at all
0 2
Replying to Tkcjt • Feb 22, 2022
Title Why Women Love Spoiler
Yes he was wrong but his love is the purest. Actually in China (maybe other certain countries too) , if you have…
I won't argue that cause the moment you ask for a divorce all because your going to be in debt the love is not deep in anyway
0 0
Replying to Tkcjt • Feb 22, 2022
Title Why Women Love Spoiler
Yes he was wrong but his love is the purest. Actually in China (maybe other certain countries too) , if you have…
this is how I feel if she really loved her Husband she would stick it out regardless if he has Debt or not and number two the Husband should let the wife decide if she wants to stay or not
0 2
On Memory of Encaustic Tile • Feb 2, 2022
Title Memory of Encaustic Tile Spoiler
Oh great this makes it sound like a love triangle according to synopsis and idk if I can stomach that
0 2
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Jan 3, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
Incoming claiming she is pregnancy so YG does not breakup with her nothing like Sara to get her way
1 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Jan 2, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
idk about sending her to the U.S. but setting her free and letting her grow first I can understand so that part i'm on board with and you know the old saying if you love someone set them free
3 1
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Jan 1, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
Whatever romance was suppose to be in this show it feels like she stop writing romance for this show at this point
0 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 25, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
guess by time this all ends you will be question if the ML and FL even love each other
7 1
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 22, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
This looks like it's going to take another 20+ episodes for Dan Dan to even accept YG
3 0
Replying to Pranjal Nahar • Dec 19, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
Yes,I agree!
Which is probably why I feel DD and YG should not date each other she is just to insecure
1 2
Replying to JustRozelyn • Dec 19, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
Completely. He would have to become 40 again for me to be interested in their relationship. Mr. Lee has lost his…
Oh it’s about to come and Dan Dan is just as bad as the rest for not telling the truth
1 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 19, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
I’m sorry but Dan Dan just as guilty as the rest never told the truth and excusing him of two timing was the wrong thing to do he had no memories of her
10 9