News
Replying to Cho Na • Nov 23, 2021
Article Currently Watching: Rainless Love in a Godless Land
I know, right? Usually it's super hard to find new Taiwanese dramas that are subbed
I'm not shocked for the reason you might be thinking I was shocked cause I normally see a lot of Taiwanese dramas on Viki Iqiyi is the last place I check for Taiwan dramas
2 1
Cho Na • Nov 23, 2021
Article Currently Watching: Rainless Love in a Godless Land
I was very shocked to see this on on Iqiyi have not started it yet though
2 3
On A Camellia Romance • Nov 23, 2021
Title A Camellia Romance Spoiler
Good gosh can that FL disrespect the ML much more in the first episode
0 1
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Nov 18, 2021
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim Spoiler
I love the FL at the end of episode 8 was like oh heck no gotta clear this misunderstanding up fast before you try to distant yourself love that so much
2 0
On Flower of Evil • Nov 18, 2021
Title Flower of Evil Spoiler
I remember watching this I kept thinking the Husband is going to turn into the villain but never happen also I really like even after the Wife finds out about her husband she does everything to try and protect him
0 5
Replying to Ajax • Nov 18, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
Noooooo 😣😣 If this ridiculous storyline lasts more than 2 eps, I'm out. I hate amnesia storylines. They're…
The trailer for this week's episode points at it
0 3
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Nov 18, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Well guess it time for Amnesia to last 15 to 20 episodes
0 5
Replying to Masu • Nov 18, 2021
Title Fall in Love
nah we have to wait... if you watch RFY than it can change really fast..
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Masu • Nov 17, 2021
Title Fall in Love
nah we have to wait... if you watch RFY than it can change really fast..
Ok I have to know what is RFY since I’m confused with that abbreviation
0 2
On Fall in Love • Nov 17, 2021
Title Fall in Love Spoiler
Yea second male lead is never going to let him be with her sorry
2 0
Lakshmi • Nov 17, 2021
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Ren Jia Lun Spoiler
Under the power and one and only are the two romance dramas I know that can make me believe in their love without a kiss wish I could see more romances like these two dramas without kisses
1 0
On When the Weather Is Fine • Nov 16, 2021
Title When the Weather Is Fine Spoiler
Man that FL ex best friend sure seems overbearing she is basically trying to force herself into the FL and ML life
2 0
On Plot Love • Nov 15, 2021
Title Plot Love Spoiler
Maybe it's me but at the beginning of this it felt like ML was being used to push these females agenda's
0 0
On Fall in Love • Nov 14, 2021
Title Fall in Love Spoiler
Of course they will try to frame all the stuff in episode 12 on the ML
0 0
On Love, Now • Nov 10, 2021
Title Love, Now
Wow that FL and ML chemistry is off the chart you can feel it been a while since I seen chemistry that strong between leads
5 2
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Nov 9, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
Poor Da Beom I understand why he broke up with her and honestly I agree she never trusted him and it feels she never love him also my old thing is if you love them then trust them
5 0
On Homemade Love Story • Nov 9, 2021
Title Homemade Love Story Spoiler
Can we talk about Jae Hee father’s character development he was evening willing to let his wife date another man and let her go cause he knew how he treated her I respect that if you truly love someone you let them go at least that is the old line I have heard
1 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Nov 8, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
This thing feels like it has sad ending all over it
3 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Nov 8, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman Spoiler
Man I thought that second couple had hope for recovery but it looks pretty much done now
0 0
On Dali & Cocky Prince • Nov 5, 2021
Title Dali & Cocky Prince Spoiler
Looks like someone put a order out on Moo Hak for episode 15 according to the trailer could be misleading
2 0