Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 17, 2020
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 19, 2021
People are aloud express their opinion it's like your trying to force them to only think your way
I was not responding to you I was responding to the original comment
2 0
Replying to SandyOhSandy • Sep 19, 2021
Stop with the love triangle crap, there will NOT be a love triangle as we’ve been accustomed to in other dramas,…
People are aloud express their opinion it's like your trying to force them to only think your way
6 2
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 19, 2021
Well for the record when I started it I seriously did not hear one word about it I don't follow productions of…
Not all romcoms follow this pattern your just assuming it does
1 1
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 19, 2021
How is it weird it over complicates the story when you introduce a love triangle for silly reasons it’s also…
Not always sometimes the SML is their just for a villain in the story
0 0
Replying to 9418643 • Sep 19, 2021
what's with the "I'm going to drop this drama because there's a love triangle"? Bruh You knew that there will…
Well for the record when I started it I seriously did not hear one word about it I don't follow productions of tv shows or movies
1 3
Replying to karayili • Sep 19, 2021
What's the problem with love triangles though? Every single person on MDL seems to hate it. It's not all that…
Why can't you show someone love without a love triangle why does it have to be done with love triangle and normally when it ends I question whether the FL actually even care for the guy
2 0
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 19, 2021
How is it weird it over complicates the story when you introduce a love triangle for silly reasons it’s also…
Nah I watch it looked interesting but the love triangle was announced and lost interest I don't follow actors or a actress I watch a show based on if the plot is interesting it amazes how many people support this kind of sad story telling
0 2
Replying to 9418643 • Sep 19, 2021
Why are people so frustrated with love triangles ? Lol....
It's really boring and it drags you can do a lot better story telling else where
1 0
Replying to Cat oh cricket • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
The show is a big dud. Show does nothing but play out old stereotypes again and again and this repetitions causes…
I agree about the cliche part and I’m pretty much done with it now that love triangle has started
0 0
Replying to prodigyinthought • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
What this episode showed us, was that Dusik despite always being in everyone else's business, despite being the…
Maybe it’s me but I did not like Hyejin making this promise cause you never know what might happen and you have to leave
0 0
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
How is it weird it over complicates the story when you introduce a love triangle for silly reasons it’s also…
Actually the story doesn’t matter once love triangle is brought up I drop the drama also they can tell the story anyway. they want but I won’t stick around for a love triangle I will drop it
3 0
Replying to Flashtone • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
People who don’t like love triangles in kdramas are weird, like it’s what has been used for years in kdramas…
How is it weird it over complicates the story when you introduce a love triangle for silly reasons it’s also poor writing to introduce love triangles
4 6
Replying to Who cares • Sep 19, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Pretty scared about the same, this could potentially ruin Du Shik's character and also could get negative response.…
Oh I still he will give up the FL just so the SML can date her cause he loves duel ping people and selfless
2 0
Replying to Mridu • Sep 18, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
The guy is selfless to a point it hurts (T-T)
In my head it makes since he give her up just to help the SML cause you know he loves to help people and selfless
2 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 18, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Man this guy so use helping others I can see this guy giving up on the FL just to help SML out since he likes to help people
3 2
Replying to Anlly Quintero • Sep 18, 2021
We'll get E23-E28, then we have to wait almost a week for the two final episodes T_T
Wow insane
0 0
Replying to Anlly Quintero • Sep 18, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
Oh no, T-T Bai Lu why… they wouldn’t dare to make this a sad ending, would they?
Where are you all getting sad ending from their was trauma in the novel to but in the end it's a happy ending
0 0