News
Replying to Who cares • Sep 14, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Okay so I just wanna say it Love triangle if done can be fun as well.And for Hye Jin, what happened in ep 2 was…
If social position is that important wouldn't Du shik be better off not going anywhere near her since she seems to value it a lot
1 0
Replying to Drama Queen • Sep 14, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
yeah for sure, can't believe that!!! hope Shiyi trusts Zhousheng whatever plot this girl will create!!
Watch that ring will end up causing problems later
0 4
Replying to Who cares • Sep 14, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Okay so I just wanna say it Love triangle if done can be fun as well.And for Hye Jin, what happened in ep 2 was…
That whole social position thing makes me furious it also makes it look like your looking down on someone cause of their social position and that is why I felt the way I did I just find it odd that she treated him that way when she knew how it felt to
4 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 14, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
So normally Everytime a drama introduces a love triangle my rating drastically changes which will be the case here as well that and the Hye Jin is a snob sorry I got big issue when people do that snob type behavior it's something I can't stand
3 4
Replying to Maddie • Sep 14, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Im not trying to be mean or anything, but i dont think gou fully understand her
Yea but at the same time it comes off as I’m better than you sorta attitude and honestly they seem like a couple that would not last and constantly be fighting with each other
0 1
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 14, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
That is a really bad excuse for a love triangle if it takes that then I have to wonder if that person really ever…
Maybe but I really can't stand FL and people in general who think they are so much better than everyone else it makes you look real ugly
0 0
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 14, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
That is a really bad excuse for a love triangle if it takes that then I have to wonder if that person really ever…
Nothing wrong with that and to be quite honest their both a horrible match for each other they should not be together specially after she thinks she so much better than him no love triangle will fix the clear as day problems a love triangle is a cheap force you to date me
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 14, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Yea I really don't think this couple should ever get together she even bragging about how much she is better than him
2 3
Replying to MisMish • Sep 14, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
You've made a very valid point in this. They did write this into O&O on the ep 23 where her mum explained to her…
Yea the novel was more impact mainly how SY was used to bait ZSC but they decided against that not sure SY in the novel ever found that part out
0 1
Replying to Itoldsunsetaboutmystar • Sep 14, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Am i the only one who doesn't mind the love triangle? We need JI Sung so that Du Shik actually admits he likes…
That is a really bad excuse for a love triangle if it takes that then I have to wonder if that person really ever love the person
1 3
Replying to MisMish • Sep 14, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
You've made a very valid point in this. They did write this into O&O on the ep 23 where her mum explained to her…
Maybe missed it and need to rewatch episode 23 but don't remember them saying the Cui family was responsible for ZSC downfall also in the novel the brothers and Father were very much responsible
0 3
Replying to yunxi_ • Sep 14, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
I think it seems fast in the drama especially if you haven't watched one and only, but the reason why Shi Yi trusts…
But I thought Shi Yi also completely trust him cause she felt her family own him debt or did I misunderstand this I know it's the past life to but it felt that was a reason also
0 1
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Sep 13, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky Spoiler
why am I get this feeling Ha Ram might not want anything to do with Chun Ki specially if he finds out the whole truth
2 2
On Forever and Ever • Sep 13, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
idk the impact don't seem as big as the novel was with the Cui Family being purely responsible for what happen ZSC and Shi Yi feeling like she own SZC some type of debt for what her family did to him but that was changed from the novel to me this is a pretty big change and not sure I like it the story does not seem as impactful now
0 6
Replying to OneAjhussi • Sep 13, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
Shi Yi is jumping into this situation like she would jump into a precipice with only her faith to save her. I…
well one of the reasons for wanting to stick by him in the novel was changed my understanding she wanted to stand by him cause she felt she own him some type of debt after what her family did to him in her past life they changed that in the historical version so the impact is not as good now
0 1
Replying to Peggy Tay • Sep 13, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
Cant stand how people keep saying that ZSC is not protecting SY from his stepmum. This is something SY need to…
Yea but in my view that is being to protective let the kid grow and make mistakes
1 0
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 13, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Still other ways to go about instead of using a love triangle
Yea It might be hard to look past I’m all for treating people equal and don’t talk about them behind their back
0 0
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 13, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha Spoiler
Still other ways to go about instead of using a love triangle
My biggest issue with the FL and started on episode 1 is she likes to talk bad about people behind their back and two she cares little about what think about her I’m more about living life and who cares what people think about you
0 2
Replying to prodigyinthought • Sep 13, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
*SPOILERS*Tbh I think it's important to note that in Dusik's perspective, not only does Hyejin not remember the…
Still other ways to go about instead of using a love triangle
1 4
Replying to DeeforDrama • Sep 13, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Well it could be like the love triangle of cloy, lasted exactly one episode and served to get the ML take action!
Oh gosh sounds awful
0 0