Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 17, 2020
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Sep 9, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
I briefly read a discussion about the kiss scene from Allen, and there are some that I think are a bit strange…
actually I really liked under the power even you can feel the chemistry and also felt even in episode 9 at this point in the drama did not need a kiss scene just yet still felt like they were getting to know each other before being to intimate but maybe it was just me

its just the scene looked a bit odd is all but I gave it a pass cause the character is suppose to be shy
1 1
Replying to mochachen • Sep 9, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
His family is like a modern royal, so many traditional rules and protocals. Just as suffocating and rigid. Probably…
I mean honestly the only person in this family that ZSC can trust currently that I have seen is the grandmother not counting his BFF and SY does not count since she is technically not part of the family currently
0 1
Replying to CandyLand • Sep 9, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
Nothing of that sort w/ these two couple. If u read the novel you’ll understand.
well I know it just feels like they could do that for the drama somethings they love to change for drama purpose
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 8, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
if that recent trailer released before series was released comes true there could be talk about some type of divorce later it looked a wedding ring with what looked a divorce or a divorce agreement could be wrong about the whole thing but its how I took that part of that trailer
1 8
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Sep 8, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
Chemistry was great but the first kiss was definitely a big ass fake that can only pass kindergarten level. Now…
Totally agree nothing about that Kiss was impressive guess it does go with ZSC character so you can give it pass for now
2 1
On Forever and Ever • Sep 8, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
Ok I get his step mother has a grudge refuses to let him marry Shi Yi can we move past this please it's getting dull a little bit
0 1
Replying to Stephen Bowman • Sep 8, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
from what I understand that can't say it but its pretty clear to me she remembers quite a bit of it and why she…
I was never arguing that it’s the original person I was replying to seem to think she could not remember her past life when it was pretty obvious at least for me it was
0 2
On Forever and Ever • Sep 8, 2021
Oh this is hilarious it looks like Shi Yi going to have to take the lead on this this man is way to shy lol
2 0
Replying to 1-1 • Sep 8, 2021
Allen Ren is breaking his 'curse' just for Shi Yi, aka Bai Lu!No Kiss Policy! Who? 😂😂
He doesn’t really need it though you can feel the chemistry without a kiss hehe
1 2
Replying to Luckyforever • Sep 8, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
Will shiyi remember her past life?So far she has some dreams only..What's it like in the novel?
from what I understand that can't say it but its pretty clear to me she remembers quite a bit of it and why she needed to even meet ZSC in the first place
1 4
On Forever and Ever • Sep 8, 2021
Yea I see where this going going to force Shi Yi to have doubts about marry him yah for a silly plot device that was not needed
1 0
Replying to Jeanette • Sep 8, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
There is interest on his part and it's obvious to everyone at the agency/studio. Her colleagues mention him getting…
Oh yea forgot in the novel the director gets declined I guess it was so small that ai forgot about it
0 0
On Forever and Ever • Sep 8, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
On episode 5 that director is giving me these vibes like he might try to make a move on Shi Yi I know it be a drastic change from the novel but it’s vibes I I’m getting from him
1 2
Replying to CNKRDramaFan • Sep 7, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
Well in the novel he did just that
if I remember he did this and still would not even consider them legal married I could be wrong though like they would even pay it any mind like they pretended he was not even married
0 1
Replying to Amaterasu • Sep 7, 2021
Title Forever and Ever Spoiler
I suggest you to watch one and only first before starting this. Because it'll not be the same experience anymore…
To many people trying to cheat without watching one and only cause they can’t stand sad endings sometimes to get to the happy stuff you have to. Understand the sad stuff to
1 0