Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 17, 2020
On One and Only • Aug 31, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
My only question is how did that emperor think she would react after he did all this

The mother and daughter knew the truth

Oh and top it off it looks like he was losing borders and military power after he did all this
2 4
On One and Only • Aug 31, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
You know that last scene with the guy in the wheel chair brings it full circle It’s sad that he seem to be one of the only few people from that group to survive all those years later not sure why but this scene seem to hit me the hardest
3 6
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 30, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
Okay so as I said earlier I will be writing long paras. So, I will start off with Zixing. I think he too has been…
Yea but in the end he lost the girl to so it still did not go to the ay he wanted it
0 0
Replying to Alila Nguyen • Aug 29, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
Everyone in that period care about power as it brings wealth. Being a good governor, doesn’t necessarily mean…
I guess that is also what made the ML unique the fact that he wanted nothing to do with central state
3 0
Replying to 7575333 • Aug 29, 2021
More of realizing your feeling too late than making a decision
I still agree with it though
0 0
Replying to _sunflower_ • Aug 29, 2021
Title A River Runs through It Spoiler
So your conclusion is no one can have their first love?! Or if one day your best friend told you he/she likes…
Realistic endings are also the fact realizing you lost someone to cause you to never make a move on it
1 1
Replying to _sunflower_ • Aug 29, 2021
Title A River Runs through It Spoiler
So your conclusion is no one can have their first love?! Or if one day your best friend told you he/she likes…
No I want a realistic ending also where the FL has to accept he married someone else and face the fact that she could not open up when she needed to
1 1
Replying to DanM • Aug 29, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
in part 2, Forever and Ever, she will be with the ML. HAPPY ENDING!
Yea but I heard she dips into a coma also which I'm afraid will take up to much of forever and ever drama
0 1
On One and Only • Aug 29, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
Is it me or does the Cui family care more about there position than anything else I'm at the end of episode 6 but that uncle keeps talking about the Cui family down fall like they do anything to keep it the way it is or gain even more power
0 2
Replying to Peachieblossom94 • Aug 28, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
Nope.. According to novel, instead of remembering, he knew and believed through shiyi's written story about their…
I think that part might need to be explained like how can she remember things but he can’t
0 1
Replying to Peachieblossom94 • Aug 28, 2021
Title One and Only Spoiler
Nope.. According to novel, instead of remembering, he knew and believed through shiyi's written story about their…
Would have been more interesting if he had remember
0 3
On One and Only • Aug 28, 2021
Title One and Only
does this ML ever remember the past in the novel in current time just curious or is he going to be the one out of the loop on this
0 5
Replying to AngiBorahae • Aug 28, 2021
Is Allen Ren a good actor? I've never seen a drama with him. Can someone recommend me some? Best would be a drama…
try under the power it was really good in my opinion

One and only is pretty good from what I seen so far but I really liked Allen in Under The Power
0 0
Suzy • Aug 28, 2021
one thing I really liked about one and only is its tone and lack of comedy is a plus for me maybe I'm tired of romances where the comedy is over the top here it almost does not exist at all which is a plus for me
1 0