Editorials
On You Are My Spring • Aug 10, 2021
Title You Are My Spring Spoiler
Sigh they were doing good avoiding most tropes but had to do the breakup trope for the most silly reason
8 4
Replying to jennieha • Aug 10, 2021
Title You Are My Spring Spoiler
Oh no why did they break up in this episode ? What’s the reason ?
Still not a good enough reason they were doing a good job at avoiding a lot of tropes in this drama but they had to do the breakup it's just ridiculous they have to have a breakup in every kdrama it seems
2 3
Replying to Klio • Aug 10, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I know this is comedy but this type of over the top humor is kinda ruining it for me. At certain point it stops…
Yea that over the top comedy annoyed me seem it was not taking it's plot serious
2 2
Replying to 1-1 • Aug 10, 2021
Title Song of Youth
damn! Viki are subbed to 16 episodes? 17 ep today? last week i checked viki there was no movement, so I just followed…
Yea this might be the quickest cdrama on Viki with translation heck episode 17 is full translation with 18 half way done that is pretty quick
1 1
On Song of Youth • Aug 9, 2021
Title Song of Youth Spoiler
Ok yea I agree with the Father if you turn around and marry her after getting the Family case reverse It makes it look suspicious like you only did it for a woman so I agree with the father on this issue
1 0
Replying to Diasporadic • Aug 9, 2021
Title Song of Youth
If he did that there would be no drama lol
Yea but other types of drama could take it's place he looks whipped at this point
0 1
On Song of Youth • Aug 9, 2021
Title Song of Youth
This ML needs some self respect quit going back to her when she clearly wants no relationship with you dude should go head nose into his career instead
1 7
On Song of Youth • Aug 8, 2021
Title Song of Youth Spoiler
That ML is so naive it’s hard to watch him eat up every word third sister in law says when she is clearly lying
1 0
On Song of Youth • Aug 8, 2021
Title Song of Youth
Yea the end of episode 2 really irritates me
0 0
On Song of Youth • Aug 8, 2021
Title Song of Youth Spoiler
Did the first opening scene in episode 1 suppose to be a future where the FL was looking for her husband the ML it felt that way
0 1
On You Are My Spring • Aug 8, 2021
Title You Are My Spring Spoiler
Is it just me or when the mom goes see the fortunate teller and tel’s the birthday is this a miscommunication and it’s interpreted as the guy her daughter was interested in
0 1
Replying to Amanda • Aug 8, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
I personally think this drama is perfectly balanced in terms of romance/thriller. I love romance, so I miss it…
Well it’s not just that most of the clingy and cliche stuff is not their for the Romance which you normally have a ton of for Kdramas so in that since the tone is completely different for the romance at least and then you have the thriller and mystery their to which nice also
6 0
On You Are My Spring • Aug 7, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
I like how this ML was not trying to force this female into any type of relationship he knows where he stands cause of things out his or the FL control A+ really mature I might add to
13 0
On You Are My Spring • Aug 6, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
Wow the tone of this drama is completely different than what I am use to watching in Kdrama's
16 0
On Dance of the Sky Empire • Aug 5, 2021
Title Dance of the Sky Empire
Yea I don’t need a sacrificial idiot ML again while the FL pretty much never shows she loves him ashes of love was like that did not believe that love story either had to question the FL there to
1 0
On No Boundary • Aug 2, 2021
Title No Boundary
Something about the story feels unique I could be overthinking it buts feels that way through 7 episodes
0 0
On Eternal Love of Dream • Aug 2, 2021
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Yea all these misunderstandings from the comments I read not sure you can call that love at any point might as well not be together
0 0
Replying to May-may • Aug 2, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry Spoiler
she did at the ep 16... you forgot???
Yea but one episode where he was doing it throughout the whole series
0 1
On Ancient Love Poetry • Aug 1, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Yea putting up with a sacrificial idiot ML in APL is probably not going to be my thing I think I'm just sick of ML sacrificing everything I want to see when a FL sacrifices everything
1 4
On Eternal Love of Dream • Aug 1, 2021
Title Eternal Love of Dream
So if i’m reading comments correctly the first 23 episodes are really hard to get through
0 1