Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 17, 2020
On Unforgettable Love • Jul 31, 2021
Title Unforgettable Love Spoiler
So let's have it take tell episode 18 to get together then by episode 23 breakup this is ridiculous this relationship is more complicated than it needs to be
5 0
Replying to Mystical Being • Jul 31, 2021
Exactly!!!I also want to find a drama where their roles are changed, and it's the FL the who sacrifices.
Oh gosh not sure what the ideal is making a childish FL
1 0
Replying to Mystical Being • Jul 31, 2021
Exactly!!!I also want to find a drama where their roles are changed, and it's the FL the who sacrifices.
Love and Redemption has just as annoying FL can't feel anything blah blah blah I'm on episode 13 and cannot put up with the FL I also think SFL is just as bad
0 2
On Love and Redemption • Jul 31, 2021
So the wrap up this story so far immature leads not knowing how to talk things out yea this is why I really like love and Destiny for the most part none of this and it seems it has the same aggravating things that ashes of love had
0 0
Replying to Jean Kwon • Jul 30, 2021
Si Feng's unyielding loyalty and love definitely come at the price of his pain. I understand why so many people…
Trying to get past the early episodes is aggravating both FL and SFL just are to much sometimes I'm on episode 9
0 0
On Love and Redemption • Jul 30, 2021
Yea the FL is hard to put up with only on episode 7 but still getting aggravated and to many misunderstanding by this point also
0 0
Replying to n o x p l u m • Jul 30, 2021
Title Love and Destiny Spoiler
I decided to give this a go SPECIFICALLY bc theres ppl dragging the ML for his looks (I am a very substance over…
Maybe it's me but this felt like one of those drama where no kissing scenes would of been fine the first two kissing scenes were suppose to be awkward or it's how I took it
1 1
Replying to Mystical Being • Jul 30, 2021
Exactly!!!I also want to find a drama where their roles are changed, and it's the FL the who sacrifices.
The worst one is ashes of love she always gets a pass because of the pill but she still had a brain dislike how she treated the ML in ashes of love

It's a pretty big betrayal in my view
2 4
Sly • Jul 29, 2021
I really need a Xianxia where the FL has to sacrifice everything for the ML even Ancient Love poetry makes me question how in love Shanggu was with the ML or if she ever loved him period
4 5
Replying to Fyren • Jul 29, 2021
I've watched both. Personally I preferred Ashes of Love, but both equally got on my nerves. I still have vivid…
This right here every time I have to question a FL love for the ML cause of this matter of fact I don’t think I have seen many shows period where the FL will sacrifice everything for ML
3 2
Sly • Jul 29, 2021
idk I know but even without the pill she would of ran to believe SML so easy in Ashes of love so easy so giving her a pass cause of the pill is not good enough for me and not even once did I feel the FL was in love with ML honestly he should of broke up with her and never came back to her

I just feel the Betrayel she did was to much to overcome

I mean yea ML has his flaws but at least he did not die a massive betrayal she can still use her head even with the pill

This is why I believe Ashes of love is way over rated
10 0
On Love and Redemption • Jul 29, 2021
Seems I'll never find it but would like to find in the xianxia genre romance where the FL gives up almost everything instead of the ML always giving up everything I guess every time the ML gives up everything I have to question the FL love
3 6
On Love and Destiny • Jul 28, 2021
Title Love and Destiny Spoiler
This villain involved with Mo was to long and she believe every word he said yea ok sorry but at some point you need see through the villain far as I can tell she does not love him the ML if your easily that manipulated you got bigger issues and this is with me on episode 49 and she still thinks this guy loves her
0 0
On Love and Destiny • Jul 26, 2021
Title Love and Destiny Spoiler
I’m about on episode 25 I understand her feelings it’s just her hearing went out before she was told the plan so I don’t blame the ML either he had to try. Something but I get the FL pain she feels like it’s a betrayal I have not got past much of her reincarnation though
0 0
Sly • Jul 26, 2021
Yea love triangle was just way over the top than most drama but what really destroyed it for me was her betrayal at that point I just thought the guy was better off single and even could not not understand the high praises for Ashes of love at that point the ML was treated like garbage so yea ashes of love is rated pretty low for me

Yes I do realize she had the pill in here but that is no reason for your brain to shut off
7 3
Replying to Nauriya • Jul 25, 2021
I don't think that's going to happen. Till 18, we have seen Aunt has realised that the girl who saved the boy…
Did you mean SML lead falls in love with SFL ?
0 1