I'm waiting for the day a Kdrama doesn't use breakup trope see it in quite a few Cdramas though where couple doesn't breakup stays strong through whole series
i guess i'm the only one that likes that the episodes are more romance filled
It's not that the romance is bad it's just the same typical breakup scene in every romance Kdrama I watch it's just aggravating I think it's why I been watching certain C-drama lately
She started to care for him when he became sick so I think she will realize that she loves him
It's not that even if it's not romantic feelings and a friendship should been some sort of caring before he got into trouble not just a flip oh I care now
Fair warning there is a line that is a mistranslated in the Final Episode and it’s never been fixed but you can pickup what is being said just by listening to the background noise and what is being shown on screen
Oh no why did they break up in this episode ? What’s the reason ?
I’ll never agree with it just for the fact you should talk your problems out not lie or breakup for dumb reason and for the most part cliches for avoided in this drama tell they went with the breakup one
*sigh* do we really need to go this overused breakup routine in last 4 eps of series??
Worst part is people giving it pass cause it makes since actually it does not since the guy basically lie about what is really going on enough for me to want to rate this a 5 or 6 cause of using breakup trope
Normally I would agree about them using the breakup trope, but in this case I actually found it to be one of the…
Talking out the problems is so hard right sorry but I won’t agree with that then at this point they should never get back together he has already became basically a villain at the way he did it
Nah. The logic was quite mature compared to other dramas. They already drew the line in the beginning but chose…
It’s not the matter of it being mature it’s the matter that it’s been overused in K-dramas that when breakup does happen on screen now I’m just over it since I rather them stay together and talk through their problems which is why quite few dramas I watched lately are C-dramas
idk how hard it is to talk your problems out
This really to me might be the hidden gem of the year but could be wrong
My rating for this probably went down to 6 maybe a 5 just using the breakup trope